Tg4. & eir live weekend games 17/18 march for allianz 2018

Started by cornetto, January 20, 2018, 12:24:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Main Street

Quote from: illdecide on February 14, 2018, 12:20:14 PM
Nah is uk card with full sports package
It's only if  you subscribe to Eir broadband that the eirsport package comes free as part of that package and that allows you to watch Eirspot online or/and set it up via your skybox already mated to an irish sky card.

To subscribe  to the Eirsports package only, you'd need a skybox already mated to an - Irish card and you pay about Eur25 p/m. You don't need to have any sky subscription, just the irish card.

I generally use a UK sky card, the free one for FTA channels only. I stuck my old irish sky card  into my box today and even though the basic subscription has expired, I can still watch fta channels and the Eirsport free content, the  NFL Alliance preview show.
For me  to get the full Eirsport package on my box with that irish sky card inserted, would cost me.

GaillimhIarthair

TG4.ie will show the UCD v NUIG Sigerson Cup final at 3.30 today.

on the sideline

Is TG4 showing any live games today? Haven't got it in the house so I usually watch from their website but there's basketball on atm - even though it's advertising GAA Beo.

Maroon Manc

Hurling live again this Sunday on tg4, hurling has taken preference over football every time this year so far.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Maroon Manc

Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 20, 2018, 01:41:19 PM
What games are televised this Sunday?

Kilkenny v Tipp live followed by deferred coverage of Kerry v Galway and Cork v Waterford in the hurling

Tyrdub

I see Mayo v Dublin and Monaghan v Tyrone are on this Saturday night, which will be shown live and which is deferred?

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tyrdub

magpie seanie

Quote from: Tyrdub on February 21, 2018, 11:02:21 AM
Quote from: ONeill on February 21, 2018, 10:58:46 AM
Both live I think

looks like ill be channel hopping - ~Thank you O'Neill

Ya - I do the channel hopping on a Saturday evening as well. Two good games.

Main Street

Both  games are also on Premier Sports
Mayo v Dublin live. Monaghan v Tyrone deferred.

I think I'll go with Premier Sports as streams from that channel are usually very good quality.

omagh_gael

I watched Tyrone v Dublin game deferred a few weeks back and they never referenced the score during the live match which was a bonus.

oakleaflad

Think Nemo will need at least one goal. Slaughtneil well on top but still only 3 ahead so all to play for.