Ye Mayo lads love an oul rumour.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

seafoid

Quote from: Jinxy on February 21, 2018, 11:26:49 AM
Ye Mayo lads love an oul rumour.
Go back to the D2 thread ya scut.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Maroon Manc

Would liked to have seen Molloy & Dylan Wall get their chance for Galway but its unlikely to happen now with the Kildare game just a week after club final. I know Molloy gets most of the attention but I like the look of Wall whenever I've seen him play.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Maroon Manc on February 21, 2018, 04:43:58 PM
Would liked to have seen Molloy & Dylan Wall get their chance for Galway but its unlikely to happen now with the Kildare game just a week after club final. I know Molloy gets most of the attention but I like the look of Wall whenever I've seen him play.

Think Molloy could have made the Galway team this year but is probably unlikely to now given Corofin's long run. Can't see him being parachuted in to play Mayo with no league appearances behind him. Maybe later in the Summer he'll get a chance.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on February 21, 2018, 04:48:02 PM

Think Molloy could have made the Galway team this year but is probably unlikely to now given Corofin's long run. Can't see him being parachuted in to play Mayo with no league appearances behind him. Maybe later in the Summer he'll get a chance.

Galway likely team v Mayo in May?

R Lavelle/Power

D Kyne,  S A O Ceallaigh , E Kerin

L Silke; G Bradshaw G O'Donnell

T Flynn, P Conroy

J Heaney S Walsh; M Daly,

I Burke D Comer, S Armstrong/E Brannigan

Maroon Manc

Quote from: Cunny Funt on February 21, 2018, 05:35:23 PM
Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on February 21, 2018, 04:48:02 PM

Galway likely team v Mayo in May?

R Lavelle/Power

D Kyne,  S A O Ceallaigh , E Kerin

L Silke; G Bradshaw G O'Donnell

T Flynn, P Conroy

J Heaney S Walsh; M Daly,

I Burke D Comer, S Armstrong/E Brannigan

I won't be the only one fuming if Flynn starts ahead of Cooke. Brannigan will start too, always seems to play well against Mayo.

GrandMasterFlash

Quote from: Maroon Manc on February 21, 2018, 10:24:02 AM
Did McGurk play for Monaghan last Sunday against Kerry? I know he was involved in the first 2 league games.

I was delighted to see him get a chance back home after been playing in Lancashire the last 3 or 4 years, always looked like he was capable of stepping up to this level.

Hi didn't play last weekend, nor was he named in the programme.

Nice article re: http://www.theirishworld.com/paraic-mcguirk-john-mitchels-loss-monaghans-gain/

Main Street

Quote from: GrandMasterFlash on February 23, 2018, 03:27:05 PM
Did McGurk play for Monaghan last Sunday against Kerry? I know he was involved in the first 2 league games.

I was delighted to see him get a chance back home after been playing in Lancashire the last 3 or 4 years, always looked like he was capable of stepping up to this level.

Nice article re: http://www.theirishworld.com/paraic-mcguirk-john-mitchels-loss-monaghans-gain/
Access to the article is restricted to subscribers only.

BTW
I haven't read an article  that has used the thread worn cliche "monaghan are punching above their weight"   since last tuesday's Indo

The Subbie

Quote from: Main Street on February 23, 2018, 05:41:34 PM

BTW
I haven't read an article  that has used the thread worn cliche "monaghan are punching above their weight"   since last tuesday's Indo

It's ok Martin Breheny will be doing an in-depth statistical piece in Monday's Indo which will correlate between the average weight of our panel and the size of the county , nudie will get a mention, he'll call Conor McManus Ciaran and quote Kavanagh whilst the headline will be Farney punch above their weight under a picture of Barry McGuigan

GrandMasterFlash

Quote from: The Subbie on February 23, 2018, 08:37:23 PM
Quote from: Main Street on February 23, 2018, 05:41:34 PM

BTW

It's ok Martin Breheny will be doing an in-depth statistical piece in Monday's Indo which will correlate between the average weight of our panel and the size of the county , nudie will get a mention, he'll call Conor McManus Ciaran and quote Kavanagh whilst the headline will be Farney punch above their weight under a picture of Barry McGuigan

;D it's definitely a good problem to have - giving out about the media being trite re our over achieving yet small panel..   ;)

GrandMasterFlash

See the Monaghan panel is named: http://www.monaghangaa.ie/2018/02/monaghan-panel-v-tyrone-2/

Not much change other than R Wylie in for the suspended Kerr. I'm not sure I'd have Dessie starting in this game, giving the potential tempestuous nature it may take.. I thought he was a bit of a liability last weekend in his tackling..

On a different note, where is K Hughes, and Barry McGinn to a lesser extent?

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

cornetto

Strong kerry team,Good game for galway the blanket will be well tested.clifford will tower over kerin,although like Paul Murphy he is tenacious.if Galway don't get parity at midfield it will be a long day.It should be a good game with a lot of young guys eager to impress.TG4 have deferred coverage at 3.45pm.

PMG1

Anyone having problems with Premier Sports, I am a subscriber but it is not letting me see it?  Is there any streams for tonight's games in case it doesn't work?

Main Street

Quote from: PMG1 on February 24, 2018, 06:32:18 PM
Anyone having problems with Premier Sports, I am a subscriber but it is not letting me see it?  Is there any streams for tonight's games in case it doesn't work?
Here you go
https://www.firstonetv.net/Live/United-Kingdom/Premier-Sports-89