The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 07, 2018, 07:54:22 PM
Sessions fired as AG

https://mobile.twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1056957779783663617/video/1

It shows how weird the age of Trump is that people have sympathy for a neoconfederate like Jefferson Beauregard Sessions. The French Revolution must have been like this with league tables of evil .
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

sid waddell

Quote from: seafoid on November 07, 2018, 09:04:43 PM
Sessions fired as AG

It shows how weird the age of Trump is that people have sympathy for a neoconfederate like Jefferson Beauregard Sessions. The French Revolution must have been like this with league tables of evil .
James Mattis is the new Erwin Rommel.

J70

Sessions fired as AG

f**k Sessions, the racist lowlife.

This is the man who used biblical scripture to justify ripping toddlers away from their parents.

It is interesting the silence from the GOP though. All servile lambs to Trump and his appalling policies and spell over their constituents.

screenexile

Quote from: J70 on November 07, 2018, 11:05:31 PM
Sessions fired as AG

f**k Sessions, the racist lowlife.

This is the man who used biblical scripture to justify ripping toddlers away from their parents.

It is interesting the silence from the GOP though. All servile lambs to Trump and his appalling policies and spell over their constituents.

Timing is strange... surely he was spinning the election as good news and could have enjoyed that cycle until next week.

There has to be some reason as to why now but it's unclear as there's no way anybody is going to stand for the Mueller investigation to be shut down. Trump is smart enough to know that and unless Mueller has him and Trump's being backed into a corner this could be his Hail Mary shot! He was a bit more unhinged than usual in his presser earlier the Jim Acosta rant was bizarre!!

Will be interesting to see how this plays out over the next few days!! I'd take Pence now that he wouldn't be able to do anything legislatively!

easytiger95

Word is Mueller has Don Jr bang to rights and is preparing to indict him.

This is now a game of quick draw, driven by the need for Trump to do it in the lame duck session. I don't know why anyone expects effective institutional opposition to this. Republicans already went all in on racism and white supremacy for the mid terms. They won't baulk at a constitutional crisis.
Dems better have half a million angry protesters ready to go. Trump is a coward and like the Muslim ban, that might be the way to go.
Scary stuff for all americans if this goes down. Going fascist is like going bankrupt, it happens very slowly, then very quickly.

whitey

All we need now is for that old bat RBG to kick the bucket

Trump would then get his third pick on the Supreme Court

I'm getting bored from all the winning

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: whitey on November 08, 2018, 01:38:58 AM

Wanting an 85 year old woman to die because you think it might make your life better.

Quite possibly the saddest thing I've ever seen posted here.

seafoid

Quote from: Oraisteach on November 07, 2018, 08:15:33 PM
Matthew Whitake is replacing Sessions.  He is on record saying that the Mueller probe has gone too far.
He should recuse himself like JBS did
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

J70

When your side is such an indefensible disgrace that all you can offer is provocative "jokes" to try to get a rise...

Gmac

Trump has banned Acosta from White House now that should keep his name in the headlines for a few days , all tv news media in the country are a disgrace they do not report news but opine on it and spin it  I Turn it off and go outside and talk to people to see what's really going on .
Also Let's see what mueller has if anything get it out on the table and get it over with and move forward appropriately.

omochain

Whitey you may want to keep your uniform in the closet for a few months longer. He's still a few steps away from declaring the Fourth Reich. And I know you don't support Herr Trump. Right....
Fortunately, Ruth Bader Ginsburg is not in the pocket of the Koch Bros and is still an just and honest jurist. Now we know you are Ageist with extremely bad taste. But I'm sure you know somebody who will provide you with an anecdote that will validate your ageist bad taste.

omochain

Quote from: Gmac on November 08, 2018, 03:56:50 AM
Trump has banned Acosta from White House now that should keep his name in the headlines for a few days , all tv news media in the country are a disgrace they do not report news but opine on it and spin it  I Turn it off and go outside and talk to people to see what's really going on .
Also Let's see what mueller has if anything get it out on the table and get it over with and move forward appropriately.

What are you talking about. Trump lies, lies, Lies... the media ask him questions about his lying. He obfuscates, lies, gets mad and calls them fake news. You interpret that as "opining". Trump is the one on the other end of the questions, lying. The Media just film Trump's response and broadcast it. That's not opining.
This outrage about the Media doing their jobs, reporting factually on the Trump Administration and putting them in the same frame as opionionists like Limbaugh, Alex Jones and Hannity is pure "bullpoopey".
Now go out get us a few nice anecdotes from your friends to validate your BS.

Hardy

Finally you've dropped the "I'm not a Trump supporter" schtick.

HiMucker

Quote from: Hardy on November 08, 2018, 10:12:47 AM

Finally you've dropped the "I'm not a Trump supporter" schtick.
No hardy he would have voted Bernie. I believe him. You believe whatever you want sure.