The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gmac

Quote from: Hardy on November 03, 2018, 02:45:57 PM
Quote from: Gmac on November 03, 2018, 02:17:43 PM
Quote from: Hardy on November 03, 2018, 11:35:16 AM
Quote from: J70 on November 03, 2018, 11:21:44 AM
No idea where your 80% not showing up for the hearing figure comes from.

I'm sure he'll be along promptly to give us the source. I thought it was about 10% myself but I'm ready to be corrected - I know how scrupulous Trumpeteers are about numbers.

As an aside, I wonder what to make of the fact that so many racists can't spell 'racist'.
they may show for the first but how many show up for final ruling where they would be arrested and deported after hearing .
How much does all this cost the us taxpayer why should we be paying for all of this
As an example one job I was on there was a guetamalan guy who told me his nephew had been caught 2 times crossing the border in a short period of time the first time he was put back across border to Mexico  the second time he was locked up for 6 months then deported via airplane with a full flight of other deported guys under armed guard , how much did that one guy cost the government maybe 100k so multiply that by a couple of hundred thousand and u should be able to see why this can't be allowed to happen

A person's choice of what to be outraged by is always illuminating.
even more so from 5!thousand miles away

whitey

Quote from: J70 on November 03, 2018, 02:46:21 PM
Quote from: Gmac on November 03, 2018, 02:30:30 PM
On a side note one of Brett's accusers Judy Munro has admitted making the whole thing up , am I surprised ? no , wonder did avenatti have anything to do with it.

From what I've read, she posed as the author of an earlier anonymous rape accusation sent to the Senate to get attention. She is recanting that SHE wrote and sent the letter and is the Jane Doe in question.

Prosecute the f**k out of her. Shit like this does sexual assault victims no favours.

Kavanaugh should sue her arse too.

That's the problem with how the media reported on the Kavanaugh hearings......breaking news, breaking news, we now have ANOTHER accuser come forward alleging misconduct against SCJ Nominee Brett Kavanaugh.....that now makes it 5 accusations.....how much longer can the Republican Party continue supporting this nominee?

Create a biased narrative and keep repeating it to sway public opinion......disgraceful carry on

whitey

Look who got arrested for  vandalizing  the Synagogue in New York?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dailycaller.com/2018/11/03/nyc-synagogue-vandalism-suspect

File under can't make this $hit up

(And yes it's a link to the Daily Caller. If The NY Times had a similar report I would have linked that in. So far they haven't)

J70

Quote from: whitey on November 03, 2018, 05:40:33 PM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dailycaller.com/2018/11/03/nyc-synagogue-vandalism-suspect

(And yes it's a link to the Daily Caller. If The NY Times had a similar report I would have linked that in. So far they haven't)

The story is second in their NY section on the phone app, complete with the name and photo of the suspect. They say he was taken to the psych ward.

J70

Quote from: whitey on November 03, 2018, 04:52:31 PM
On a side note one of Brett's accusers Judy Munro has admitted making the whole thing up , am I surprised ? no , wonder did avenatti have anything to do with it.

From what I've read, she posed as the author of an earlier anonymous rape accusation sent to the Senate to get attention. She is recanting that SHE wrote and sent the letter and is the Jane Doe in question.

Prosecute the f**k out of her. Shit like this does sexual assault victims no favours.

That's the problem with how the media reported on the Kavanaugh hearings......breaking news, breaking news, we now have ANOTHER accuser come forward alleging misconduct against SCJ Nominee Brett Kavanaugh.....that now makes it 5 accusations.....how much longer can the Republican Party continue supporting this nominee?

Create a biased narrative and keep repeating it to sway public opinion......disgraceful carry on

FFS, you never stop.

The same type of reporting was done on Harvey Weinstein, Bill Cosby, Al Franken and all the rest.

It's a Supreme Court nominee. Ford was already out and an additional two women. Of course they're going to report it. Especially when someone then puts their name and face to it.

whitey

Quote from: J70 on November 03, 2018, 06:09:11 PM

The story is second in their NY section on the phone app, complete with the name and photo of the suspect. They say he was taken to the psych ward.
m

I don't have the app.....I just checked and it's not yet up on their website

Post it up so I can see how they're trying to spin it

J70

Quote from: whitey on November 03, 2018, 06:34:20 PM

m

Don't have the capability to copy and paste it.

Title is: Ilana Glazer Event at Synagogue is Cancelled After Anti-Semitic Grafitti Is Found

whitey

Quote from: J70 on November 03, 2018, 06:15:44 PM

FFS, you never stop.

The same type of reporting was done on Harvey Weinstein, Bill Cosby, Al Franken and all the rest.

It's a Supreme Court nominee. Ford was already out and an additional two women. Of course they're going to report it. Especially when someone then puts their name and face to it.
m

BS.....given the pending vote on the nomination this was a completely different scenario than the 3 you posted. It was a deliberate and dishonest attempt to swing the vote

FFS here in Boston the NPR Station was reporting on the Avenatti accusations like they were proven fact and they followed up with this BS

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wgbh.org/news/local-news/2018/10/10/brookline-resident-bolsters-kavanaugh-accusers-tale%3f_amp=true

Read the headline.........now read this quote. "said Klaus, who admits she doesn't have first-hand knowledge of the incident"

whitey

Quote from: J70 on November 03, 2018, 06:43:40 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 03, 2018, 06:34:20 PM

m

Don't have the capability to copy and paste it.

Title is: Ilana Glazer Event at Synagogue is Cancelled After Anti-Semitic Grafitti Is Found

I see that article. Are The NY Times hiding the background of the arrested party by folding it into the story about the event getting cancelled (which was written yesterday or the day before)

It's getting better by the minute......https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/14/nyregion/after-years-in-foster-care-intern-adopted-by-city-hall-catches-a-break.html#click=https://t.co/nHRZxLH05W

J70

Quote from: whitey on November 03, 2018, 06:44:14 PM
Quote from: J70 on November 03, 2018, 06:15:44 PM

FFS, you never stop.

m

BS.....given the pending vote on the nomination this was a completely different scenario than the 3 you posted. It was a deliberate and dishonest attempt to swing the vote

FFS here in Boston the NPR Station was reporting on the Avenatti accusations like they were proven fact and they followed up with this BS

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wgbh.org/news/local-news/2018/10/10/brookline-resident-bolsters-kavanaugh-accusers-tale%3f_amp=true

Read the headline.........now read this quote. "said Klaus, who admits she doesn't have first-hand knowledge of the incident"

And there were accounts from people defending Kavanaugh too. I seriously doubt all of them were present at each alleged incident or setting.

Welcome to the 21st century. No stone is left unturned with the sheer volume of media outlets after ratings and clicks. Sometimes the bullshit will be sieved out quickly as with the Mueller "allegations" this week. Sometimes it will take longer as with this Munro person.

whitey

If that's the new bar, then God help us

J70

Quote from: whitey on November 03, 2018, 07:05:30 PM

As someone who has posted here in the past from the likes of the Gateway Pundit, maybe you shouldn't be too smug.

As to the Polite lad, we will see if the Times acknowledges their previous story and his involvement with Quinn and City Hall. If they don't, they deserve the criticism.

whitey

Quote from: J70 on November 03, 2018, 07:16:25 PM

As someone who has posted here in the past from the likes of the Gateway Pundit, maybe you shouldn't be too smug.

As to the Polite lad, we will see if the Times acknowledges their previous story and his involvement with Quinn and City Hall. If they don't, they deserve the criticism.

The only reason I post from those sites is that often times the MSM don't report (or under report) information that undermines their narrative. If they did I'd be happy to post a link

seafoid

Quote from: whitey on November 03, 2018, 08:10:58 PM

The only reason I post from those sites is that often times the MSM don't report (or under report) information that undermines their narrative. If they did I'd be happy to post a link

Jaysus  Whitey aren't you a gas man altogether? Are you the ombudsman in your head?
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

whitey

Quote from: seafoid on November 04, 2018, 08:28:22 AM
Quote from: whitey on November 03, 2018, 08:10:58 PM

Jaysus  Whitey aren't you a gas man altogether? Are you the ombudsman in your head?

Haha....the sheeple who read The NY Times

The stupid cvnt s were implying last week that the graffiti at the Synagogue was inspired by Trump rhetoric. Instead the attack was carried out by an African American Democratic activist who The NY Times sponsored to go to college.......couldn't make it up

NY Times = Fake News