The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gmac

Quote from: omochain on October 04, 2018, 12:03:48 AM
Quote from: Gmac on October 03, 2018, 11:30:54 PM
Quote from: whitey on October 03, 2018, 11:30:13 AM
Seemingly Dr Fords ex boyfriend has signed a sworn affadavit stating that he witnessed her coaching a friend on how to pass a polygraph.
ford herself only answered 2 questions in her polygraph
No word on Russian collusion for a while wonder what's going on there
no my man I'm in far left heaven sf Bay Area

GMAC, you are typing a lot like a fellow with a street address in St. Petersburg and I ain't referring to the one in Florida.

whitey

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on October 04, 2018, 12:06:50 AM
Quote from: whitey on October 03, 2018, 05:35:47 PM
It's a discussion board the last time I checked.....you know one like where people express opinions

The "I'm entitled to my opinion" defence. The last resort of the defeated.

Lol-Well most opinions on here are gleaned exclusively from CNN and The NY Times talking points.

Anyone who offers a different opinion is either:

Rascist

Islamophibic

Stupid

hates poor/sick people

A cvnt

All of the above

heganboy

I have a different opinion from your two vanilla talking points. Don't think I fall under any of your bullet points.

Keep going though...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

omochain

Quote from: Gmac on October 04, 2018, 01:04:52 AM
Quote from: omochain on October 04, 2018, 12:03:48 AM
Quote from: Gmac on October 03, 2018, 11:30:54 PM
Quote from: whitey on October 03, 2018, 11:30:13 AM
Seemingly Dr Fords ex boyfriend has signed a sworn affadavit stating that he witnessed her coaching a friend on how to pass a polygraph.
ford herself only answered 2 questions in her polygraph
No word on Russian collusion for a while wonder what's going on there
no my man I'm in far left heaven sf Bay Area

GMAC, you are typing a lot like a fellow with a street address in St. Petersburg and I ain't referring to the one in Florida.

Are you for or agin HIGH SPEED rail?

seafoid

The FBI investigation was very restricted and looks like a stitch up. Assume that the 3 GOP holdouts fold and Kav is confirmed. There is enough evidence that he lied under oath. Why did he lie?
And there are many former friends who would testify against him. If he gets through on Saturday it is not happily ever after.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

seafoid

Quote from: whitey on October 04, 2018, 01:51:18 AM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on October 04, 2018, 12:06:50 AM
Quote from: whitey on October 03, 2018, 05:35:47 PM
It's a discussion board the last time I checked.....you know one like where people express opinions

The "I'm entitled to my opinion" defence. The last resort of the defeated.

Lol-Well most opinions on here are gleaned exclusively from CNN and The NY Times talking points.

Anyone who offers a different opinion is either:

Rascist

Islamophibic

Stupid

hates poor/sick people

A cvnt

All of the above
Gullible

screenexile

Quote from: whitey on October 03, 2018, 05:00:17 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on October 03, 2018, 04:20:10 PM
Quote from: J70 on October 03, 2018, 04:18:11 PM
Quote from: whitey on October 03, 2018, 03:59:44 PM
Quote from: J70 on October 03, 2018, 03:57:52 PM
Well you definitively outlined a few days back that you DIDN'T believe Ford.

That is "certainty" in anyone's book.

And I think I have been proven right, don't you

I don't see how you can say you've been proven right.

It's because he's a brainwashed idiot.

That was established years ago.

I've been a lot more right than I've been wrong in this board

Time will tell, but when the dust settles this will be exposed as a dirty trick

In the era of "me too" they'd have run with this back in Julybufvthere was anything credible here (and don't insult me and yourself by saying they wanted to protect her privacy)

Not this time . . .

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/christine-fords-friend-denies-being-helped-on-polygraph-fires-back-at-new-claims

I used Fox News as a source as clearly you won't accept anything else!!

seafoid

The US is hopelessly polarised

I was watching Hannitty. A family man, no corroboration, a flawless record

https://youtu.be/YWatL9XCG5M

But Kav did dig himself a huge hole

https://youtu.be/4ccXpDhMmBY

Fox is the modern day Tammany Hall

whitey

Quote from: screenexile on October 04, 2018, 10:55:01 AM

In the era of "me too" they'd have run with this back in Julybufvthere was anything credible here (and don't insult me and yourself by saying they wanted to protect her privacy)

Not this time . . .

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/christine-fords-friend-denies-being-helped-on-polygraph-fires-back-at-new-claims

m
Haha....she "supposedly" prepped for a job interview at the FBI....a job she eventually got. What do you expect her to say.

If a former girlfriend of Kavanaugh signed a sworn affadavit detailing abuse of some kind or alcohol related blackouts.......it would be game over

whitey

Quote from: seafoid on October 04, 2018, 07:14:15 AM
The FBI investigation was very restricted and looks like a stitch up. Assume that the 3 GOP holdouts fold and Kav is confirmed. There is enough evidence that he lied under oath. Why did he lie?
And there are many former friends who would testify against him. If he gets through on Saturday it is not happily ever after.

It's all subjective. He has some friends who say he was a moderate drinker and others who say the opposite.

My parents are Pioneers.....if they saw someone drink 4pints they'd be signing them into St John of Gods. 

Acquaintances of mine drink 10 pints every Saturday night and view themselves as moderate drinkers

J70

Quote from: whitey on October 04, 2018, 12:51:59 PM
Quote from: screenexile on October 04, 2018, 10:55:01 AM

Not this time . . .

m
Haha....she "supposedly" prepped for a job interview at the FBI....a job she eventually got. What do you expect her to say.

If a former girlfriend of Kavanaugh signed a sworn affadavit detailing abuse of some kind or alcohol related blackouts.......it would be game over

And if Ford was testifying against a Republican, YOU'D be floating the bitter ex-boyfriend angle and shouting QED the other way.

seafoid

Quote from: whitey on October 04, 2018, 12:58:49 PM

It's all subjective. He has some friends who say he was a moderate drinker and others who say the opposite.

My parents are Pioneers.....if they saw someone drink 4pints they'd be signing them into St John of Gods. 

Acquaintances of mine drink 10 pints every Saturday night and view themselves as moderate drinkers
It isn't subjective. Kav did 2 things in particular at the Senate. He changed all the sexual references in his yearbook to farting/drinking and he denied he ever blacked out. In both cases he was lying. Surely the GOP could come up with someone credible

whitey

Quote from: seafoid on October 04, 2018, 01:06:55 PM

It isn't subjective. Kav did 2 things in particular at the Senate. He changed all the sexual references in his yearbook to farting/drinking and he denied he ever blacked out. In both cases he was lying. Surely the GOP could come up with someone credible

And Fords yearbook was supposedly removed/scrubbed from the internet according to one source- ("unverified") so is that evidence she's lying????

https://www.quora.com/Was-Blasey-Fords-yearbook-scrubbed-from-the-internet-as-claimed-in-this-article

"Probably. Despite what the other commentators say a right wing propaganda site can be correct sometimes."

seafoid

Quote from: whitey on October 04, 2018, 01:11:30 PM
Quote from: seafoid on October 04, 2018, 01:06:55 PM

And Fords yearbook was supposedly removed/scrubbed from the internet according to one source- ("unverified") so is that evidence she's lying????

https://www.quora.com/Was-Blasey-Fords-yearbook-scrubbed-from-the-internet-as-claimed-in-this-article

"Probably. Despite what the other commentators say a right wing propaganda site can be correct sometimes."
Kav said Holton was very far away from his school. He said Blasey Ford could never have been in his social circle. One of his friends dated her. He is a lying PoS

Kyle Griffin

@kylegriffin1
·
15h

Mark Judge and two other classmates wrote an underground student newspaper, NYT reports, that jabbed neighboring schools, including Holton-Arms.

The paper claimed a public library card was "all it takes to have a good time with any H.H. (Holton Hosebag)."

Kyle Griffin

@kylegriffin1
·
15h

4 Georgetown Prep classmates tell NYT they saw Kavanaugh and friends partake in binge-drinking rituals many weekends in which others saw them inebriated and having difficulty standing. 3 of those classmates signed a July letter endorsing him for SCOTUS.

Kyle Griffin

@kylegriffin1

Here it is. In a 1983 letter, a copy of which was reviewed by NYT, Brett Kavanaugh warned his friends of the danger of eviction from an Ocean City, MD condo: "Warn the neighbors that we're loud, obnoxious drunks with prolific pukers among us."

Seamus

The rabbit hole runs very deep, far beyond the comprehension of the CNN parrots posting here.  An independent investigation is needed, not an FBI one. They will not investigate the CIA and Julie Swetnik connections to the Blasey family. That would open some can of worms.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".