The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on February 08, 2018, 04:04:22 PM
Quote from: seafoid on February 08, 2018, 03:37:37 PM
I guess Hannity and 90% of the party would now consider W to be a RINO given where the party is.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/feb/08/george-bush-pretty-clear-evidence-russia-meddled-in-us-election
George W Bush has said there is "pretty clear evidence that the Russians meddled" in the 2016 US presidential election, forcefully rebutting Donald Trump's denials that Moscow tried to affect the vote.

While never mentioning Trump by name, Bush, the US president from 2001 to 2009, appeared to be pushing back at Trump's attempts to foster warmer relations with Russia.

The White House did not immediately comment on Bush's remarks.

"There's pretty clear evidence that the Russians meddled," Bush said at a talk in the United Arab Emirates. "Whether they affected the outcome is another question."

He also said: "It's problematic that a foreign nation is involved in our election system. Our democracy is only as good as people trust the results."

US intelligence agencies have concluded that Russia meddled in the 2016 election to help Trump win. Numerous investigations are under way to determine whether Trump's campaign aided the Kremlin in its efforts. Trump has repeatedly denied any collusion with Russia.

All the talk about Russia meddling in US affairs, yet not a mention of the elephant in the room the state of Israel. Could you imagine a Russian equivalent of AIPAC? Or Vadamir Putin making a speech to Congress like Binyamin Netanyahu did where he received twenty six standing ovations.

Not while your arse points to the ground would you. Anyone with the slightest gra of American politics would know that democrats and republicans are two sides of the same shekel.
Dem voter support for Israel has fallen significantly recently. 
Israel will soon be a partisan issue. Bibi and the loopers in the GOP. 
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Esmarelda on February 08, 2018, 04:16:41 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 08, 2018, 04:08:38 PM
Quotewas there collusion between the Russians and Trump campaign??......personally  don't think so

So you are just completely ignoring that meeting with a Russian lawyer at Trump Tower that had Don Jr, Manafort and Jared Kushner all attending

Good to know - where's my head in sand picture again?
What does this meeting prove exactly in relation to collusion?

what colour is an orange?

stew

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 08, 2018, 05:05:43 PM
Quotewas there collusion between the Russians and Trump campaign??......personally  don't think so

So you are just completely ignoring that meeting with a Russian lawyer at Trump Tower that had Don Jr, Manafort and Jared Kushner all attending

No smoke and all that.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Esmarelda

Quote from: stew on February 08, 2018, 05:17:53 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 08, 2018, 05:05:43 PM

No smoke and all that.
Bulletproof stuff lads. Case closed.

whitey

So Hillarys campaign actually had a meeting at the Ukrainian Embassy....is that collusion?

And in case you've forgotten Simpson from Fusion GPS met the Russian Attorney both the night before and the night after the Trump Tower meeting.....what a coincidence in a city of 10,000,000 people he just happened to be in the same place at the same time twice in three days.

seafoid

I usually associate the word collusion with a northern accent. Also situation.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: whitey on February 08, 2018, 05:27:36 PM

So Hillarys campaign actually had a meeting at the Ukrainian Embassy....is that collusion?

And in case you've forgotten Simpson from Fusion GPS met the Russian Attorney both the night before and the night after the Trump Tower meeting.....what a coincidence in a city of 10,000,000 people he just happened to be in the same place at the same time twice in three days.

Is she President?

Is she obstructing justice?

How many members of her campaign team have been charged with crimes by Mueller?

whitey

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 08, 2018, 07:30:06 PM
Quote from: whitey on February 08, 2018, 05:27:36 PM

Is she President?

Is she obstructing justice?

How many members of her campaign team have been charged with crimes by Mueller?

When Trump appoints a new special counsel to look into the fake dossier they'll have charges coming out their h0les there'll be that many

Gmac

During her long filibuster speech Nancy pelosi was telling the country that one of her proudest days as a grandmother was the day her 6 year old grandson wished he was brown skinned and brown eyed like his guetamalan friend when he was making a wish on his birthday, Nancys liberalism is slipping into mental disorder I think and the retirement home might be the best place for  her ASAP ,can u imagine any person saying this and getting away with it ? When did being a white person become a bad thing?  She knows she's white right ? The politicians here have gone completely insane most average person on the street has ten times more cop on than them .

Oraisteach

I guess she had to fill time, 8 hours and all, but I suppose she could have whipped out Joyce's Ulysses and outshone Ted Cruz's epic Green Eggs and Ham.

Strictly speaking, and I could be wrong, but I believe that a filibuster is a procedure limited to the Senate, though what she was doing was clearly her own version of a filibuster since in the House a party leader may speak without time limits.

Gmac

Quote from: Oraisteach on February 08, 2018, 09:51:21 PM
I guess she had to fill time, 8 hours and all, but I suppose she could have whipped out Joyce's Ulysses and outshone Ted Cruz's epic Green Eggs and Ham.

Strictly speaking, and I could be wrong, but I believe that a filibuster is a procedure limited to the Senate, though what she was doing was clearly her own version of a filibuster since in the House a party leader may speak without time limits.
my mistake I should have said when she was talking shite for 8 hours

whitey

If that's who the Democrats are hoping to lead them into the November Elections they may as well admit defeat

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: whitey on February 08, 2018, 09:14:22 PMWhen Trump appoints a new special counsel to look into the fake dossier they'll have charges coming out their h0les there'll be that many

so that's a no then.

Cheers

*head in sand pic*

stew

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 08, 2018, 10:59:47 PM
Quote from: whitey on February 08, 2018, 09:14:22 PMWhen Trump appoints a new special counsel to look into the fake dossier they'll have charges coming out their h0les there'll be that many

so that's a no then.

Cheers

*head in sand pic*

If there has been collusion by either party with Russia whomever was involved needs taken to task, this is not a partisan thung, if the republicans effed up they must be held accountable no matter how high it goes.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

whitey

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 08, 2018, 10:59:47 PM

so that's a no then.

Cheers

*head in sand pic*

What's comin down on Clinton will put the Russian probe in the ha'penny place......when it happens remember where you heard it first