The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foxcommander

Quote from: stew on November 03, 2017, 10:26:00 AM
Donna Brazile, that notorious neo conservative has turned on Killory, in her new book she talks of killory doing a deal, four months before she announced she was running for the office of POTUS btw, and her deal with the Democrat party, she was to have control over the entire process including managing campaign funds, no shock there, of course Bernie, when told the news accepted it, took it up the ass and did not kick up a fuss! Why I ask myself????

The democrat party is once again exposed as a corrupt, divided party, unfit to govern due to the elites f**king over the members once again, Kilory in 2020 for some of you lads and lassies on here no doubt! Sad! )

Pass the popcorn Donald!! This is going to be so much fun watching them rip each other apart.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

whitey

Quote from: J70 on November 03, 2017, 02:08:50 PM
Quote from: screenexile on November 03, 2017, 01:56:10 PM
I get that Hillary did some jiggery pokery to get the nomination but why is Trump looking for a DOJ investigation into it? Surely it's an internal DNC matter that should be investigated by themselves.

They probably thought they were doing the smart thing letting Hillary sail through when in reality Bernie would have done better than her against Trump. They need to get their system back to a fair one to have any chance in 3 years time!

Don't see how Trump would have any reason to investigate the DNC unless he is alleging laws were broken?

And Bernie might have beaten Trump, but how could you know? The media hardly laid a glove on him, and who knows what wild shit Trump would have pulled? Bernie was dismissed for years as a far left crank, the liberal counterpart of Ron Paul, interesting but ultimately harmless due to his lack of mainstream influence.

As for their "system", the superdelegates and so on have been in place for decades. Had Hillary not considered herself above the law with the emails, she'd be president.

This is a big deal

People could go to jail over this

J70

Quote from: whitey on November 03, 2017, 02:22:44 PM
I get that Hillary did some jiggery pokery to get the nomination but why is Trump looking for a DOJ investigation into it? Surely it's an internal DNC matter that should be investigated by themselves.

They probably thought they were doing the smart thing letting Hillary sail through when in reality Bernie would have done better than her against Trump. They need to get their system back to a fair one to have any chance in 3 years time!

Don't see how Trump would have any reason to investigate the DNC unless he is alleging laws were broken?

And Bernie might have beaten Trump, but how could you know? The media hardly laid a glove on him, and who knows what wild shit Trump would have pulled? Bernie was dismissed for years as a far left crank, the liberal counterpart of Ron Paul, interesting but ultimately harmless due to his lack of mainstream influence.

As for their "system", the superdelegates and so on have been in place for decades. Had Hillary not considered herself above the law with the emails, she'd be president.

This is a big deal

So laws WERE allegedly broken?

whitey

Quote from: J70 on November 03, 2017, 02:33:06 PM

This is a big deal

They were broken alright.

Serious shit storm coming down on those involved

J70

Quote from: whitey on November 03, 2017, 02:52:19 PM

This is a big deal

What laws though?

foxcommander

Quote from: J70 on November 03, 2017, 02:00:32 PM
Quote from: stew on November 03, 2017, 01:40:31 PM
Quote from: J70 on November 03, 2017, 10:41:19 AM
Donna Brazile, that notorious neo conservative has turned on Killory, in her new book she talks of killory doing a deal, four months before she announced she was running for the office of POTUS btw, and her deal with the Democrat party, she was to have control over the entire process including managing campaign funds, no shock there, of course Bernie, when told the news accepted it, took it up the ass and did not kick up a fuss! Why I ask myself????

The democrat party is once again exposed as a corrupt, divided party, unfit to govern due to the elites f**king over the members once again, Kilory in 2020 for some of you lads and lassies on here no doubt! Sad! )

Yeah, the Dems are a mess.

They should look to the GOP for how to do unity, lack of corruption and elites looking out for the working man.

Oh... wait...

Think you need to say "killory" a few more times. No one has gotten the hint yet that you have an unhealthy obsession with and belief in the conspiracy theories surrounding her.

And you'll have to point out those among us who are clamouring for her to run again.

I dont give a fiddlers fart about the GOP! True story.

I dont believe in conspiracy theories you coward, I believe she is corrupt and a coward and she is both!

If she did run again you would back her over ANY Republican would you not????

Fascists out marching tomorrow pretending to be anti fascists, only in America!

If you don't believe in conspiracy theories, you must have ceased in the past few minutes. You've referred to the Vince Foster and other Clinton-related conspiracy theories plenty of times before, while you're still referring to Hillary as"killory".

As for the protests, how does anti-fascism equal fascism?

J70 - can we call her Crooked Hillary now?  ;D

PS - The way the "anti-facists" act is probably the reason.

whitey

Quote from: J70 on November 03, 2017, 02:55:46 PM

This is a big deal

What laws though?

Campaign Finance Law would be the biggest one.

A lawsuit from Bernie supporters was recently tossed.....not on the merits, but on a technicality.

As a Bernie supporter, I said it was rigged from the start and a lot of posters on here laughed at me.

You wouldn't need to be a brain surgeon to figure out what was going on..... if he leaked emails just confirmed it

J70

Quote from: foxcommander on November 03, 2017, 02:58:15 PM

They should look to the GOP for how to do unity, lack of corruption and elites looking out for the working man.

Oh... wait...

Think you need to say "killory" a few more times. No one has gotten the hint yet that you have an unhealthy obsession with and belief in the conspiracy theories surrounding her.

And you'll have to point out those among us who are clamouring for her to run again.

I dont believe in conspiracy theories you coward, I believe she is corrupt and a coward and she is both!

If you don't believe in conspiracy theories, you must have ceased in the past few minutes. You've referred to the Vince Foster and other Clinton-related conspiracy theories plenty of times before, while you're still referring to Hillary as"killory".

Call her what you like, as long as you call Trump a lying, corrupt, morally bankrupt, misogynist at the same time.

As for the actions of the anti-fascists, sure, all violence should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

But that's not what I'm talking about. Violent protest is not synonymous with fascism. White supremacy and misogyny is abhorrent on its own merits, as is the right's and Trump's attempts to exploit white male resentment as a political tool. Violence doesn't come into it. Opposition to white supremacy is a noble cause. That some take it too far into violence or coopt it as a cover for violence doesn't change that.

J70

Quote from: whitey on November 03, 2017, 03:01:08 PM
Quote from: J70 on November 03, 2017, 02:55:46 PM

This is a big deal

What laws though?

Campaign Finance Law would be the biggest one.

A lawsuit from Bernie supporters was recently tossed.....not on the merits, but on a technicality.

As a Bernie supporter, I said it was rigged from the start and a lot of posters on here laughed at me.

You wouldn't need to be a brain surgeon to figure out what was going on..... if he leaked emails just confirmed it

We'll see. I'm skeptical. I don't doubt a lot of unethical shit went down. Whether actual laws were broken is a different matter. But I'm not a lawyer.

Gmac

Quote from: Rossfan on November 03, 2017, 09:26:44 AM
Trump is just as much a piece of shit as the Uzbek or the white right wing gun nut terrorists who've murdered how many Americans on the last 10 years.
Just as well "Gmac" wasn't in charge of British security in the 1970s or the Birmingham 6, Guildford 4, Maguires, Judith Ward etc would have been lynched immediately.
this is a lot different there is no grey area here he is guilty full stop should go straight to sentencing ,don't give him anymore publicity or waste any taxpayer money on him .

Gmac

this is not the front row of a rugby match with bill mclaren commentating 

foxcommander

Quote from: J70 on November 03, 2017, 03:15:09 PM

Oh... wait...

Call her what you like, as long as you call Trump a lying, corrupt, morally bankrupt, misogynist at the same time.

As for the actions of the anti-fascists, sure, all violence should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

But that's not what I'm talking about. Violent protest is not synonymous with fascism. White supremacy and misogyny is abhorrent on its own merits, as is the right's and Trump's attempts to exploit white male resentment as a political tool. Violence doesn't come into it. Opposition to white supremacy is a noble cause. That some take it too far into violence or coopt it as a cover for violence doesn't change that.

You still can't concede she is poison. I take it that Brazille did this to screw up any chance of another run at 2020.

If you believe all this PC stuff I feel sorry for you. Your future generations will thank you I'm sure.

J70

Quote from: Gmac on November 03, 2017, 03:25:49 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on November 03, 2017, 09:26:44 AM
Trump is just as much a piece of shit as the Uzbek or the white right wing gun nut terrorists who've murdered how many Americans on the last 10 years.
Just as well "Gmac" wasn't in charge of British security in the 1970s or the Birmingham 6, Guildford 4, Maguires, Judith Ward etc would have been lynched immediately.
this is a lot different there is no grey area here he is guilty full stop should go straight to sentencing ,don't give him anymore publicity or waste any taxpayer money on him .

Seriously?

Bypass all the legal niceties and go straight to sentence. Summary executions?

And who gets to make the decisions in this throwback to the days of dictators? Where are the checks and balances to ensure justice is served? Where is the line between summary justice and due process and who decides when and where it applies?

We are living in a time when idiots are alleging massive multiagency government conspiracies for everything from JFK to 9-11 to Sandy Hook and you want to give the government the power of summary justice? That should work out well!

J70

Quote from: foxcommander on November 03, 2017, 03:40:39 PM

Oh... wait...

You still can't concede she is poison. I take it that Brazille did this to screw up any chance of another run at 2020.

If you believe all this PC stuff I feel sorry for you. Your future generations will thank you I'm sure.

What are you on about?

I've said numerous times here that she was a terrible candidate and brought her defeat on herself through her sense of entitlement and considering herself above the law. I've little sympathy for her personally.

Yet you're the one on here talking glowingly and respectfully about "President Trump" and referring to Obama as "the Kenyan", so spare me the sanctimony.

I stand by the anti fascist bit. Feel free to debate the point.

foxcommander

Quote from: J70 on November 03, 2017, 03:51:52 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on November 03, 2017, 03:40:39 PM

Oh... wait...

What are you on about?

I've said numerous times here that she was a terrible candidate and brought her defeat on herself through her sense of entitlement and considering herself above the law. I've little sympathy for her personally.

Yet you're the one on here talking glowingly and respectfully about "President Trump" and referring to Obama as "the Kenyan", so spare me the sanctimony.

I stand by the anti fascist bit. Feel free to debate the point.

Are you telling me that we need to be respectful towards ALL presidents?

If you have observed the behaviour of the anti-facists towards conservative speakers at college campuses and you're ok with it then there's nothing to debate.