The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: stew on November 03, 2017, 10:26:00 AM
Donna Brazile, that notorious neo conservative has turned on Killory, in her new book she talks of killory doing a deal, four months before she announced she was running for the office of POTUS btw, and her deal with the Democrat party, she was to have control over the entire process including managing campaign funds, no shock there, of course Bernie, when told the news accepted it, took it up the ass and did not kick up a fuss! Why I ask myself????

The democrat party is once again exposed as a corrupt, divided party, unfit to govern due to the elites f**king over the members once again, Kilory in 2020 for some of you lads and lassies on here no doubt! Sad! )

Yeah, the Dems are a mess.

They should look to the GOP for how to do unity, lack of corruption and elites looking out for the working man.

Oh... wait...

Think you need to say "killory" a few more times. No one has gotten the hint yet that you have an unhealthy obsession with and belief in the conspiracy theories surrounding her.

And you'll have to point out those among us who are clamouring for her to run again.

heganboy

Not sure if being obtuse on purpose, so maybe baby steps through the process.

The president of the US saying he should get the death penalty results in a prejudiced jury meaning the man goes free. 

Defendants lawyer to any potential juror

"Are you aware of what the president of the United States said about this man?"
"Yes"
"Dismissed"

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

The Iceman

I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

J70

Quote from: The Iceman on November 03, 2017, 12:23:51 PM
All kicking off tomorrow:
https://refusefascism.org/get-organized-for-november-4/

Anybody joining in?

Haven't heard much about it all, except through a friend who was debating some moron on facebook who claimed that a violent armed insurrection is coming tomorrow and was getting his guns ready to defend the nation and Trump!

My three year old daughter has a birthday party to go to tomorrow afternoon, so I won't be able to make the coup attempt.

Longshanks

Quote from: Franko on November 03, 2017, 10:56:53 AM
Interesting read.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41826022

Just read that article Franko, thanks for the link.

Long read but some very good points actually especially regarding bipartisanship.

The Iceman

Quote from: J70 on November 03, 2017, 12:40:21 PM
Quote from: The Iceman on November 03, 2017, 12:23:51 PM
All kicking off tomorrow:
https://refusefascism.org/get-organized-for-november-4/

Anybody joining in?

Haven't heard much about it all, except through a friend who was debating some moron on facebook who claimed that a violent armed insurrection is coming tomorrow and was getting his guns ready to defend the nation and Trump!

My three year old daughter has a birthday party to go to tomorrow afternoon, so I won't be able to make the coup attempt.
I don't know what to make of it J70.  If you read through the site it is very organized. On the media page it lists a bunch of FB, twitter campaigns for people to run to attract more attendees. They are hoping tomorrow is day 1 and it will snowball from there. If you click one campaign and follow it on FB the shares are extremely high - it's going far and wide across the country. Whether or not people come out is a different thing but if you look at some of the recent riots at UC Berkeley they have numbers and the police seem to be leaving them to it.
We have a community wide yard sale so I'll be busy haggling with old men over jeans that don't fit me anymore... but based on what I see I think major cities will have riots.
watch this space.........
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Gabriel_Hurl

QuoteIt's been 34 days since Congress let CHIP, the children's health insurance program that insures 9,000,000, expire.

This is an ongoing disgrace

stew

Quote from: heganboy on November 03, 2017, 10:54:54 AM
Not sure if being obtuse on purpose, so maybe baby steps through the process.

The president of the US saying he should get the death penalty results in a prejudiced jury meaning the man goes free. 

Defendants lawyer to any potential juror

"Are you aware of what the president of the United States said about this man?"
"Yes"
"Dismissed"

Its the people that say 'No' to that question we need to be worried about!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

stew

Quote from: J70 on November 03, 2017, 10:41:19 AM
Donna Brazile, that notorious neo conservative has turned on Killory, in her new book she talks of killory doing a deal, four months before she announced she was running for the office of POTUS btw, and her deal with the Democrat party, she was to have control over the entire process including managing campaign funds, no shock there, of course Bernie, when told the news accepted it, took it up the ass and did not kick up a fuss! Why I ask myself????

The democrat party is once again exposed as a corrupt, divided party, unfit to govern due to the elites f**king over the members once again, Kilory in 2020 for some of you lads and lassies on here no doubt! Sad! )

They should look to the GOP for how to do unity, lack of corruption and elites looking out for the working man.

Oh... wait...

Think you need to say "killory" a few more times. No one has gotten the hint yet that you have an unhealthy obsession with and belief in the conspiracy theories surrounding her.

And you'll have to point out those among us who are clamouring for her to run again.

I dont give a fiddlers fart about the GOP! True story.

I dont believe in conspiracy theories you coward, I believe she is corrupt and a coward and she is both!

If she did run again you would back her over ANY Republican would you not????

Fascists out marching tomorrow pretending to be anti fascists, only in America!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: stew on November 03, 2017, 01:40:31 PMI dont believe in conspiracy theories you coward, I believe she is corrupt and a coward and she is both!

Quote from: stew on October 27, 2017, 09:15:39 AMBernie is no democrat, Trump was and Killory is thank God, maybe, in Hillarys case she can start explaining why she covered up the paedophile ring among her political friends, that would be nice and might put a few c***ts behind bars, Hillers included.

screenexile

I get that Hillary did some jiggery pokery to get the nomination but why is Trump looking for a DOJ investigation into it? Surely it's an internal DNC matter that should be investigated by themselves.

They probably thought they were doing the smart thing letting Hillary sail through when in reality Bernie would have done better than her against Trump. They need to get their system back to a fair one to have any chance in 3 years time!

J70

Quote from: stew on November 03, 2017, 01:40:31 PM
Quote from: J70 on November 03, 2017, 10:41:19 AM

Oh... wait...

I dont give a fiddlers fart about the GOP! True story.

I dont believe in conspiracy theories you coward, I believe she is corrupt and a coward and she is both!

If she did run again you would back her over ANY Republican would you not????

Fascists out marching tomorrow pretending to be anti fascists, only in America!

If you don't believe in conspiracy theories, you must have ceased in the past few minutes. You've referred to the Vince Foster and other Clinton-related conspiracy theories plenty of times before, while you're still referring to Hillary as"killory".

And yes, I would vote for her over most likely Republicans in a presidential race, especially as she is a very capable politician and the GOP has gone off the deep end with their policies and appeals to the paranoia and prejudice of the extreme right. But  the primaries and contributions are a different affair and she is finished.

As for the protests, how does anti-fascism equal fascism?

vallankumous

Quote from: screenexile on November 03, 2017, 01:56:10 PM
I get that Hillary did some jiggery pokery to get the nomination but why is Trump looking for a DOJ investigation into it? Surely it's an internal DNC matter that should be investigated by themselves.

They probably thought they were doing the smart thing letting Hillary sail through when in reality Bernie would have done better than her against Trump. They need to get their system back to a fair one to have any chance in 3 years time!

3 more years! That's depressing me never mind the Democrats

J70

Quote from: screenexile on November 03, 2017, 01:56:10 PM

Don't see how Trump would have any reason to investigate the DNC unless he is alleging laws were broken?

And Bernie might have beaten Trump, but how could you know? The media hardly laid a glove on him, and who knows what wild shit Trump would have pulled? Bernie was dismissed for years as a far left crank, the liberal counterpart of Ron Paul, interesting but ultimately harmless due to his lack of mainstream influence.

As for their "system", the superdelegates and so on have been in place for decades. Had Hillary not considered herself above the law with the emails, she'd be president.