American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thejuice

QuoteI'm in the United Kingdom, what restrictions are there for my NFL Game Pass Subscription?

For UK audiences, weekly blackout restrictions may apply for locally televised games. Though these live game broadcasts will be blacked out in your area while the game is in progress, you will still be able to watch them in the NFL Game Pass game archive. Additional game restrictions may be added throughout the season due to regional broadcast rights.

NFL postseason games are not available in the NFL Game Pass application in the United Kingdom.

NFL Game Pass subscribers in the UK do not have access to the NFL Network's RedZone channel inside the application.

Only found this after I tried to watch the game live. Maybe I should change my account settings and IP address
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

AZOffaly

Get your money back off them. They shouldn't have sold it to you when you put in your address.

Looks like the Sunday games just started. That's a big turnover and TD for Philly.

thejuice

I'll keep it sure, i'll watch the delayed coverage. Will have to avoid the Falcons score till the Monday morning
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

thejuice

Cant see the Eagles the getting back into it now.

Well of course I can't see a damn thing...................but looking at the Game Centre they needed a score there. But anything can happen. They have 8 minutes.

GalwayBayBoy

Eagles given themselves a chance anyway.

SLIGONIAN

Cellek messed up there for the eagles 2 pointer but they were lucky to get TD before, green bay 21- 16 up with 4mins to play

Officials have given the eagles a re try from 7 yard for the 2pts but nothing came of it
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

magpie seanie

GB should hopefully see this out now.

thejuice

Well Philly should get the ball back with just under 2 mins after what should be a punt. Vick and Philly have pulled it off already against the Giants and the Packers already this year so here goes.

thejuice

That's it then.

Next week:

NFC
Packers @ Falcons
Seahawks @ Bears

AFC
Ravens @ Steelers
Jets @ Patriots

BallyhaiseMan

i got every single pick wrong on who would win this weekends games.  :D
I tipped Kansas to upset what was a sluggish looking(over the past few weeks) Ravens team,That didnt work out well.
No-one seen the Seahawks winning,
Jets came in and ran all-over Indy
Green Bay won on the road against Philly.

AZ
please tell me this fantasy league is decided on,predicting the whole playoffsand not just the wildcard weekend,because if not i concede already!!!!

Club Rossa

Great display from Rodgers last night,should be a cracking game with the Falcons who have a good home record this season.

DrinkingHarp

Don't know if anyone caught the BCS National Championship Game on Monday. Brilliant game played by two evenly matched teams that came down to a last second field goal by Auburn to beat Oregon.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

AZOffaly

I taped it and watched it last night. Great game, Oregon did a right job on Cam Newton, and Auburn did a right job on the Oregon running game. Great stuff. That's something like 7-0 for SEC teams in BCS National Championship games.

the Deel Rover

looking forward to the greenbay / seahawks game tonight should be a good one, hoping for a greenbay victory
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

thejuice

Its Packers @ Falcons tonight, Seahawks are playing tomorrow in Chicago. I'm a Falcons fan and while I think the Packers are looking really strong I'm hoping that our week off and hope-field advantage counts for something.

Lets not forget the Ravens @ Steelers. Its going to be another brute force battle between them two.