List of films considered the worst

Started by Orior, September 07, 2021, 10:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

nrico2006

There is obviously millions of films worse than these.  Is it simply a case that these are the worst films made by the bigger studios.  I would add Tenet to the list, as well as the Tree of Life. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

quit yo jibbajabba

Agreed nrico.
Back in uni days we'd take it turns to choose the film/video, the one which stands out is where some tribesmen found a bottle of coke in the dessert and decided to worship it as their new God...or something like that. Wasnt my choice thank christ. The name for some reason escapes me.....

armaghniac

I have an LG smart TV and there are LG "channels" delivered over the Internet. Some of these are OK, a few one show endless car programmes from different places which might be interesting for some, while several deal with cooking, which are great if you want to know how to make Filipino curry. However, there are also a couple of movie channels, and there you will find films from the worst list 24/7.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Capt Pat

Howard the Duck wasn't too bad at 9 years old or so.

Showgirls has its moments to be sure.

sensethetone

Remember going to see Meet Joe Black in the cinema but having to watch Psycho, circa 99. Was pure dung.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Capt Pat on September 08, 2021, 11:44:11 PM
Howard the Duck wasn't too bad at 9 years old or so.

Showgirls has its moments to be sure.

First Marvel film I believe
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

oakleaflad

Seen quite a few on the list from 90's onwards. Went to the cinema to see Movie 43 (2013) and it's without doubt the worst film I've ever seen.

Cast included Dennis Quaid, Greg Kinnear, Hugh Jackman, Kate Winslet, Liev Schreiber, Naomi Watts, Anna Faris, Emma Stone, Richard Gere, Uma Thurman, Chloƫ Grace Moretz, Gerard Butler, Halle Berry, Stephen Merchant, Kristen Bell, Terrence Howard, Elizabeth Banks, Kate Bosworth, Johnny Knoxville, Justin Long, Chris Pratt, Josh Duhamel, and Jason Sudeikis.

Utter tripe.

BennyCake

Anchorman. Got through about 25 minutes of it. Couldn't take any more. Absolutely brutal.

imtommygunn

Agreed. I just don't get it.

Will Ferrell when he was Frank the tank in old school and in wedding crashers was great but so many of his films are pure crap.

tintin25

HiMucker

Seen a few. But as mentioned plenty of others deserved to be on the list. Nicholas Cage is a Adam Sandler of all other non comedy films. Bringing out the dead, were is an ambulance driver I think is pure muck. Big fish is another film I remember being complete shite. Big Pish more like. Maybe a more controversial nomination for me, even though the acting was superb, There will be blood, bored me to tears, time that I will never get back.

APM

Grown Ups 1, bad enough
Grown Ups 2 - pure drivel

Big Fish was weird but not bad. 

Dirty Grandpa
These were quotes from critics, which were spot on by the way:
"Dirty Grandpa, is not just the worst movie De Niro has ever been in, but it may be the worst movie anyone has ever been in."
"If Dirty Grandpa isn't the worst movie of 2016, I have some serious cinematic torture in my near future."

There should be a thread about films that people say are great, but that you think are crap.

Can't get on board with Will Ferrell movies - some pure dung like Anchorman that people rave about

BennyCake

I didn't mind Big Fish.

Never found anything funny about Will Ferrell.

Tend to avoid anything with De Niro in it.