Northern Ireland The Centenary of OWC

Started by Applesisapples, August 10, 2020, 02:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

As as act of reconciliation, Michael D should invite the queen of the U.K. to tea.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

balladmaker

Quote from: Rois on September 17, 2021, 08:08:51 AM
Fair play to the President for his response overnight.  I'm all for reconciliation, but fully support his position.

+1 ... he gave an excellent response this morning.  Plus pointed out that he's the President of Ireland, not the President of the ROI (as the DUP like to go out of their way to refer to him as).

Itchy

Quote from: RedHand88 on September 16, 2021, 05:59:22 PM
Quote from: Applesisapples on September 16, 2021, 03:37:59 PM
Eamonn Martin thinks its a grand idea and is castigating SF and the SDLP for not attending. I can't see for the life of me what there is to celebrate. As for the DUP and UUP preaching about out reach, Jesus wept look at the ILA.

He is attending an event commemorating the creation of a state designed to subjugate the religion he is head of.

I just don't understand it.

Trying to make his failed church relevant again.

Applesisapples

Congrats to Good Morning Ulster on a fine party political broadcast on behalf of the DUP. The lack of self awareness displayed by unionism in general and JD in particular never fails to make me laugh.

RedHand88

Quote from: Applesisapples on September 17, 2021, 09:56:47 AM
Congrats to Good Morning Ulster on a fine party political broadcast on behalf of the DUP. The lack of self awareness displayed by unionism in general and JD in particular never fails to make me laugh.

I know I'll regret asking but go on, what was said?

Applesisapples

Quote from: RedHand88 on September 17, 2021, 09:58:45 AM
Quote from: Applesisapples on September 17, 2021, 09:56:47 AM

I know I'll regret asking but go on, what was said?
I haven't the motivation to trot it all out but sure, lack of respect for unionism etc...............