Premier League 2021-22

Started by Boycey, July 12, 2021, 09:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mourne Red

Quote from: Capt Pat on February 09, 2022, 04:52:52 PM
Adidas have dropped Zouma. I bet he regrets kicking the cat now.

Puma waiting in line to sign him up

Main Street

In the English football universe, cats garner more outrage and protection  than Derry's finest James McClean  and proper order.

Armagh18

Jesus Christ such a bit of fuss over a cat

quit yo jibbajabba

Sponsors pullin out left right and centre but as i read earlier Terry and Suarez got away a lot lighter. Great clip today also of the time Strachan spoke up and basically said there was no morals in football

Saffrongael

Outrage over kicking a cat but not so much about United continuing to play Greenwood when they knew the craic about the rape allegations
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Armagh18

Quote from: Saffrongael on February 09, 2022, 08:05:36 PM
Outrage over kicking a cat but not so much about United continuing to play Greenwood when they knew the craic about the rape allegations
Did they though? There'll be a whole lot more to come out about that one I'd say...

Captain Obvious

Southampton with a good win away against Tottenham tonight. The way they reacted to the second Tottenham goal that should not have stood was most impressive.

Main Street

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on February 09, 2022, 07:18:45 PM
Sponsors pullin out left right and centre but as i read earlier Terry and Suarez got away a lot lighter. Great clip today also of the time Strachan spoke up and basically said there was no morals in football
What the import of what Strachan spoke about?

Saffrongael

Quote from: Main Street on February 09, 2022, 10:00:50 PM

That fans don't care about players indiscretions as long as they are helping the team to win games and are valuable 
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Saffrongael on February 09, 2022, 10:33:50 PM
Quote from: Main Street on February 09, 2022, 10:00:50 PM

That fans don't care about players indiscretions as long as they are helping the team to win games and are valuable

And if it was youth members at bad craic theyd be out on their hole. More expendable

Milltown Row2

City stretching their lead, poor enough tonight considering Brentford were missing some
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

NAG1

Quote from: Saffrongael on February 09, 2022, 08:05:36 PM

I've avoided this story in the main but I've yet to see any stuff that suggested that the club knew anything about these allegations against him.

I would imagine if they knew and continued to play him that would have been equally as big as the allegations themselves, but it hasnt been so that seems a bit weird.

quit yo jibbajabba

I think Rashford came out with a cryptic comment at one time and the non selection for England has led some to speculate Manu knew....nothing proven yet of course

Milltown Row2

I see Chelsea had it tight enough in the end in their semi final last night, should be a decent final on Sunday, these games missed in the league will make it difficult to catch second place, you'd rather play at the same time than have games in hand
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

quit yo jibbajabba

With postponements and so on Chelsea actually got ahead of the pack so are pretty much fine from that viewppint chap