Premier League 2021-22

Started by Boycey, July 12, 2021, 09:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armamike

Quote from: laoislad on November 08, 2021, 10:41:36 AM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on November 07, 2021, 11:09:14 PM
Anyone else get annoyed at the channel jumpin with all the pundits. Used to be yer man was bbc other man was itv now its a free for all.

Or am i just a grumpy old man
No, I don't listen to any of cnuts anyways, especially Roy Keane and Micah Richards. Two dopes.

Keane works off the same script every week.  Man U games are a form of counselling for him at this stage.  Richards is over excitable and not very insightful. 
That's just, like your opinion man.

toby47

Quote from: Armamike on November 08, 2021, 11:14:13 AM
Quote from: laoislad on November 08, 2021, 10:41:36 AM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on November 07, 2021, 11:09:14 PM
Anyone else get annoyed at the channel jumpin with all the pundits. Used to be yer man was bbc other man was itv now its a free for all.

Or am i just a grumpy old man
No, I don't listen to any of cnuts anyways, especially Roy Keane and Micah Richards. Two dopes.

Keane works off the same script every week.  Man U games are a form of counselling for him at this stage.  Richards is over excitable and not very insightful.

I find Richard terrible. Joking and laughing makes him likeable enough but his knowledge of ot game is terrible.

lurganblue

Dean Smith with the chop yesterday too. Although i'm sad about that, i'm not surprised by it at all. Now, if this position goes to Gerrard as per bookies odds i will be totally gutted.

If Dean Smith has been sacked in the name of progress then ok.  Some of the names i have seen mentioned do not represent progress to me.

tintin25

Richards genuinely one of the worse pundits out there - offers little but a laugh.

quit yo jibbajabba

Times i think hes only there as the class jester type, they"ll say somethin funny Micah will add to it or just do his laugh and sure we'll all have a laugh....

Milltown Row2

To be honest I generally turn over when half time is on and once the game is over I switch off. There is very little they are saying that will make me want to watch them, I'm only interested in game itself. I can make my own assessment of the game (rightly or wrongly)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

From the Bunker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 08, 2021, 01:51:10 PM
To be honest I generally turn over when half time is on and once the game is over I switch off. There is very little they are saying that will make me want to watch them, I'm only interested in game itself. I can make my own assessment of the game (rightly or wrongly)

Yes same here, the controversial stuff get to me 2nd hand through Twitter, Balls.ie, facebook, Whatsapp etc

Taylor

The analysis on Saturday was ridiculous - focus was more on Utd rather than a dominant City display.

More about how lazy Utd players were

lurganblue

Then Keane got into it with some bai outside the stadium.

BennyCake

Quote from: lurganblue on November 08, 2021, 02:53:47 PM

Aye what was that about?  Hard to hear on that video

Milltown Row2

Did the bai not get stuck into Keane first?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: From the Bunker on November 08, 2021, 02:21:40 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 08, 2021, 01:51:10 PM

Yes same here, the controversial stuff get to me 2nd hand through Twitter, Balls.ie, facebook, Whatsapp etc

Yeah havin said that i do too lol. Watched tail end of motd2 last nite first boyo i seen was Micah which prompted my post. Keanes v entertaining just now tho hes threatening to go too far.

Duno what the Keane spat was about if you listen v carefully he could be called an absolute p***k but not necessarily by the boy hes jarrin...

lurganblue

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 08, 2021, 03:15:17 PM

Did the bai not get stuck into Keane first?

I'm not so sure.  I think Keane was giving out about something and then the bai started saying "why you have to be like that?", keane is all, "like what?", and yer man basicallys says he's acting the ballix. I may be totally wrong there though cos the start is hard to make out.

StephenC

Saw some on twitter say that someone had a whole load of jerseys to sign with plates in place to support him signing, and that they were to be sold. And that's what Roy was annoyed about. No idea if it's true.

mouview

Quote from: Captain Obvious on November 07, 2021, 06:42:03 PM
A good start to the season for David Moyes and West Ham. Both Manchester clubs dumped out of the cup and today hand Liverpool their first defeat of the season and leapfrog them in the table.

Could this defeat be a watershed of sorts for Liverpool? It highlighted I think how quite thin their squad is and how ordinary enough they are in midfield (Henderson, Oxlade-Chamberlain anyone?). As bonkers though it sounds, I think MU could finish ahead of Liverpool this season. Salah not withstanding, United have a better attack, slight edge to 'pool in midfield, and much greater advantage to them in defence. Klopp light years ahead as a manager. Still, MU should get a good bounce when OGS gets the inevitable chop.