Premier League 2021-22

Started by Boycey, July 12, 2021, 09:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

I am not sure it will be another year.

Rich Ricci

That's some bullsh*t with the Brazilian FA. Fair enough Utd actually benefit with Fred being suspended but if you're Liverpool you're bound to be angry especially given the Everton situation.

nrico2006

I hope Liverpool play their players, it's a disgrace what Brazil are trying to do and surely nothing serious can happen to any team that plays with the named players. The rule was for clubs not releasing players who wanted to play, not for issues to do with a pandemic.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Milltown Row2

Quote from: nrico2006 on September 10, 2021, 12:17:09 AM
I hope Liverpool play their players, it's a disgrace what Brazil are trying to do and surely nothing serious can happen to any team that plays with the named players. The rule was for clubs not releasing players who wanted to play, not for issues to do with a pandemic.

Hopefully Utd stick to the rule  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

lurganblue

The whole international break has been a sh*t show for clubs.

Villa released 2 lads for Argentina who ended up only getting 1 game and they're still gonna miss the Chelsea game.

We get to do it all again in 4 weeks.

Boycey

The Fred bashing is reaching comedic levels at this stage. It's hard to argue that there aren't multiple upgrades for him out there but at the moment Utd own none of them. His partner is already injured but apparently we'd still be better off without him...

Remember why he's banned, because he should have been playing for BRAZIL during the international break. :)

shark

Quote from: lurganblue on September 10, 2021, 09:09:39 AM

Villa released 2 lads for Argentina who ended up only getting 1 game and they're still gonna miss the Chelsea game.

I don't think Buendia played at all.

lurganblue

Quote from: shark on September 10, 2021, 09:18:56 AM
Quote from: lurganblue on September 10, 2021, 09:09:39 AM

I don't think Buendia played at all.

No yet to get playing alright.

johnnycool

Quote from: Rich Ricci on September 09, 2021, 09:53:26 PM
That's some bullsh*t with the Brazilian FA. Fair enough Utd actually benefit with Fred being suspended but if you're Liverpool you're bound to be angry especially given the Everton situation.

Costs nothing to be nice  ;)

laoislad

Quote from: Captain Obvious on August 27, 2021, 05:12:56 PM
Quote from: laoislad on August 27, 2021, 05:00:34 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on August 27, 2021, 04:24:15 PM
Quote from: laoislad on August 27, 2021, 03:41:45 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on August 27, 2021, 03:32:48 PM
Quote from: Rich Ricci on August 27, 2021, 03:16:46 PM
So was the City rumours all bait to get Utd in for him?

Wasn't rumours, the stumbling block was his foolish agent Jorge Mendes who thought Ronaldo was open to joining Manchester City.
If City really wanted him they could have got him, don't be deluded in thinking he wouldn't have signed for them.
Wanting him didn't matter. It's clear now according to top tier journalists that the player himself was never going to join Manchester City.
So you're going down the being deluded route I see.
He'll do an interview now saying of course he wouldn't have joined Man City and lads like you will lap it up and believe every word.
No I believe the words of top tier journalists.

👀
https://www.balls.ie/football/manchester-city-cristiano-ronaldo-first-choice-483739?fbclid=IwAR1MvpAleA8Cp-7u_IdAwndr2VpZoj9Sa23frPM-246xECP3Bwr5QLf2WFw
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

laoislad

Boycey

If you're quoting balls.ie and Ballbag in a debate you're unlikely to be winning....

Disclaimer: not a personal attack on laoislad, just an opinion.

laoislad

Just need GJL to post now to complete the 3 Stooges...

BennyCake

What was the abuse directed at John McGinn at Chelsea?