O Garas letter to Indo Editor in reply to Myers Article

Started by SLIGONIAN, February 19, 2010, 08:55:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

APM

Sorry for being dumb, but what is the relevance of this story to the original post about Myers,

J70

How the hell do you make almost 600K euro disappear from the books for almost a decade? :o

Main Street

Quote from: APM on September 22, 2021, 04:16:11 PM
Sorry for being dumb, but what is the relevance of this story to the original post about Myers,
Never apologise for being dumb, after all  this is the GAABoard!!

The c*nt Myers referred to Brendan in his article,  virtually saying O'Gara is no Mullin etc

https://www.independent.ie/opinion/columnists/kevin-myers/kevin-myers-its-an-irish-characteristic-we-are-comfortable-with-failure-its-a-familiar-condition-and-it-suits-us-26632796.html

Hound

Quote from: J70 on September 22, 2021, 05:36:53 PM
How the hell do you make almost 600K euro disappear from the books for almost a decade? :o
Two mates of mine in the banking/FS sector both said this is absolutely no surprise regarding Mullin.

I need to get the full story when I meet them next, but he has a colourful history, including a stabbing incident allegedly.

Main Street

Why bother with the process of law, Hound has 2 mates who say..., having heard it from.....   and for good measure  throw in a yarn that he spilled a drink on a homeless street beggar.

Hound

Quote from: Main Street on September 23, 2021, 01:56:36 PM
Why bother with the process of law, Hound has 2 mates who say..., having heard it from.....   and for good measure  throw in a yarn that he spilled a drink on a homeless street beggar.
Who is saying not to bother with the process of law?

I hope you've written strongly worded letters to all of the papers who have described Mullin being arrested and charged for his alleged crime.

Main Street

Quote from: Hound on September 23, 2021, 02:19:04 PM

I hope you've written strongly worded letters to all of the papers who have described Mullin being arrested and charged for his alleged crime.
Arrested and charged yes, but not with the hearsay prejudiced bull you have written.  Arrested and charged does not mean guilty as charged  according to gossip as per Hound.

Hound

Quote from: Main Street on September 27, 2021, 01:51:07 AM
Quote from: Hound on September 23, 2021, 02:19:04 PM

Arrested and charged yes, but not with the hearsay prejudiced bull you have written.  Arrested and charged does not mean guilty as charged  according to gossip as per Hound.
Please point out where I said he was guilty?! You keep pretending that people are saying he's guilty for some reason. 
He was being investigated. Now he has been charged, it's in all the papers, it's a legitimate discussion point. 

Could be an interesting trial. Are you confident he will plead not guilty?