Frostbit - Ruairi McSorley the new star

Started by Fiodoir Ard Mhacha, January 14, 2015, 07:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Subbie

Quote from: Club Rossa on January 15, 2015, 03:54:56 PM
I don't see anything remotely funny about the lad but good luck to him.

+1000.

Nigel White

Quote from: hardstation on January 15, 2015, 03:30:39 PM
I have seen the clip of him talking about frostbit. Is there something else I'm missing? It was mildly amusing but I have absolutely no idea why people keep going on about it? A wee lad pretending to talk like an aul lad...
Have you ever made a positive comment on this board, or indeed anywhere for that matter?

Eamonnca1

The Subbie

Quote from: Nigel White on January 15, 2015, 06:31:29 PM
I have seen the clip of him talking about frostbit. Is there something else I'm missing? It was mildly amusing but I have absolutely no idea why people keep going on about it? A wee lad pretending to talk like an aul lad...
Have you ever made a positive comment on this board, or indeed anywhere for that matter?

is that you Rory? Make a funny face and do one of your wee funny voices there like a good lad will ya ........

Minus15

Quote from: The Subbie on January 15, 2015, 07:23:39 PM

is that you Rory? Make a funny face and do one of your wee funny voices there like a good lad will ya ........

you mean Ruairi

Eamonnca1

Jesus Christ lads, what are yiz fighting about?  Some of you would fight with your own shadow! ::)

thebigfella

After watching that Brendan O'Carroll Is sh1tting himself I suspect

DuffleKing

Quote from: thebigfella on January 15, 2015, 08:50:19 PM
After watching that Brendan O'Carroll Is sh1tting himself I suspect

One about as (un)funny as the other

JoG2

Quote from: Minus15 on January 15, 2015, 07:40:12 PM
Quote from: The Subbie on January 15, 2015, 07:23:39 PM

you mean Ruairi

+1001

foxcommander

Might not be everyone's cup of tea but give the lad a chance. Criticism of youngsters could deter them from continuing.

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

ONeill

Exactly. Alan Hansen crippled those young lads.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

thebigfella

Quote from: hardstation on January 15, 2015, 10:04:02 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on January 15, 2015, 09:20:29 PM
Might not be everyone's cup of tea but give the lad a chance. Criticism of youngsters could deter them from continuing.
This is not to be encouraged. The type of lad who sat around the adults at family parties being a wee nosey bastid instead of running around the fields with the cousins. Now repeating all he heard like a right smart cnut. Meh, sickens me.

Nail on the head......

JoG2

Quote from: thebigfella on January 15, 2015, 10:15:48 PM
This is not to be encouraged. The type of lad who sat around the adults at family parties being a wee nosey bastid instead of running around the fields with the cousins. Now repeating all he heard like a right smart cnut. Meh, sickens me.

Nail on the head......

Mon now, behave like grown ups

ONeill

It's running around fields with the cousins that does this.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

omaghjoe

Quote from: thebigfella on January 15, 2015, 10:15:48 PM

Nail on the head......

I dunno whether you pair or young McSorley are funnier, keep it up Im in stitches at yis