"Ah crap" moments

Started by Orior, October 26, 2009, 08:29:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Note sure where to put this, so I'll start a new thread.

Yesterday I took a swig of a bottle of 7-Up from the fridge. Well, I thought it was 7-Up, only it turned out to be some carbonated water crap which the wife drinks.

I'm sure Muppet has done something similar.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

muppet

Quote from: Orior on October 26, 2009, 08:29:33 PM

Yesterday I took a swig of a bottle of 7-Up from the fridge. Well, I thought it was 7-Up, only it turned out to be some carbonated water crap which the wife drinks.

I don't think I've met your wife.  ???

Although.................after a certain championship match this summer a Mayo poster on this site walked up to me and said that ******** had cost us the game. Unfortunately I was talking to *********'s brother at the time so I said "Ah crap" and made the awkward introduction.
MWWSI 2017

Tony Baloney

Sparkling water falls under the wtf banner for me. Don't know how anyone stomachs normal sparkling water although some of the flavoured stuff is passable.

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: muppet on October 26, 2009, 08:34:44 PM

Although.................after a certain championship match this summer a Mayo poster on this site walked up to me and said that ******** had cost us the game. Unfortunately I was talking to *********'s brother at the time so I said "Ah crap" and made the awkward introduction.

Same sort of thing happened to me. One match i was watching and a certain player wasn't having a great game, me and a few of the lads were talking about it. Half time comes and the guy comes off. Walks straight up to where we were stood beside his wife ( who we didn't know) for the second half. I could have had the ground swallow me up right there and then.
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Orior

Feck it. I tee them up and you boot them over the bar.

Orior

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on October 26, 2009, 08:49:48 PM

Same sort of thing happened to me. One match i was watching and a certain player wasn't having a great game, me and a few of the lads were talking about it. Half time comes and the guy comes off. Walks straight up to where we were stood beside his wife ( who we didn't know) for the second half. I could have had the ground swallow me up right there and then.

Would yis stop talking about my wife! Pick on somebody else.

gawa316

Was at a party one time drinking tins, put said tin down to go for a piss. Returned from my toilet break and took a big swig and some **** had put their fag out in it. Near choked to death >:(

brokencrossbar1

I didn't do it but it was relating to me.  1999 Ulster Final, and I was having a rotten game, hit a few rough hits.  Some Enniskillen "supporter" was giving out loads,"send thon hallion off" etc etc.  Anyway, I made sure his wish was granted and got the line for attempting to decapitate Paul Brewster.  Shouting and roaring, your man enjoyed every minute of it.  BC the first was only a babe at the time and wasn't enjoying the lovely cold seats of Clones on a wet November afternoon.  He cried and cried and Mrs BC was trying to calm him down.  Said Enniskillen supporter was sitting in front of Mrs BC and turned round and tried to do silly talk to calm him down and asked why was he upset, was it the cold?  Mrs BC cool as you like said "No he is upset because his daddy was sent off in the wrong!!!"  Apparently even a hole in the ground wouldn't have hidden the man he was that red!!!

ziggysego

Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 26, 2009, 08:37:40 PM
Sparkling water falls under the wtf banner for me. Don't know how anyone stomachs normal sparkling water although some of the flavoured stuff is passable.

I'm inclined to agree with you on this point
Testing Accessibility

RedandGreenSniper

Had a real 'ground open up and swallow me now' moment a few years back. There was a sports talk show on Mid West Radio (local Mayo radio) and a well known Mayo supporter was on ranting and raving and I was beside the radio at work. A girl who had just started working in the office came up and, without saying anything, nodded at the radio as much to say 'what's this that you're listening to?'

My response was 'ah some lunatic raving'. To which she replied 'that's my father' and walked off! And it was her father. She came up expecting praise for his 'insightful' analysis! Christ I have never been more mortified in my life, nor do I ever want to be. In fairness she laughed at it shortly afterwards but I went pale when it happened.
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

Hurler on the Bitch

Hello - I have been away for a while but here goes.

Four years ago, nice Friday on the flexi and me up to my 'B' Pods in my wife's sister. Sure enoigh, the 'Rottweiller' returns home from work early. Feck me! as they would say in horse racing terms 'the going was 'firm to soft' in record time' - not even near the point of 'ejo' or 'vinegar strokes'. So, here bees me, "right! go into the bathroom and pretend to be sick and I'll say that you called round thinking that 'yer wan' was in" .. So, in she goes - quare arse - half-naked with the 'puppies noses' still poking through the top. And, lo and behold, doesn't 'yer wan' come up the stairs smelling a rat. So, I says .................... etc ...................... I was "pleasuring myself when she walked in" ............. etc etc.......................... :'( ??? 

Minder

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on October 26, 2009, 10:35:47 PM
Hello - I have been away for a while but here goes.

I saw an oul thread with a post from you the other day and thought you hadn't been about in a while. Oh the fun you have missed........
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Green Grass

When you post a joke and the PC brigade report you and you get banned 4 2 weeks (no warning), but I am back!

The Real Laoislad

When you text the wrong booty call...........
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Green Grass

Quote from: SouthDerryGael on October 26, 2009, 11:10:45 PM
When you text someone slagging someone off but actually send it to the very person you were slagging.

That is very easily done, since you are thinking about them when your writing the message.

Caught out too many times.