Author Topic: The Many Faces of US Politics...  (Read 1631418 times)

Gmac

• View Profile
Re: The Many Faces of US Politics...
« Reply #22185 on: September 10, 2021, 04:12:05 PM »
A senile man shouting into the camera twice in 2 weeks .

Gabriel_Hurl

• View Profile
« Reply #22186 on: September 10, 2021, 06:07:39 PM »
Trumps been on TV twice in the last 2 weeks?

Gmac

• View Profile
« Reply #22187 on: September 14, 2021, 07:24:51 PM »
I see our great woke general Milley is a Chinese spy

J70

• View Profile
« Reply #22188 on: September 14, 2021, 07:33:02 PM »

Yes, THATíS the take-home message from the story! ::) ;D

Gmac

• View Profile
« Reply #22189 on: September 14, 2021, 09:06:48 PM »

Yes, THATíS the take-home message from the story! ::) ;D
milley must be in charge now so if heís worried about the presidents mental state .

Gabriel_Hurl

• View Profile
« Reply #22190 on: September 15, 2021, 05:07:40 AM »
$276m down the drain in California

J70

• View Profile
« Reply #22191 on: September 15, 2021, 10:33:44 AM »
A right wing MAGA Trumper canít win there, even with the ridiculous recall rules. You have to put up someone who has a chance of winning over the electorate.

Thatís why Iíve little patience for all the shit the likes of Joe Manchin has to take from the left.

If you donít like what he has to do to protect his seat in WV, good luck with his Trump replacement and Mitch McConnell back as Senate Majority Leader.

Eamonnca1

• Catching the world in my headlights of justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #22192 on: September 15, 2021, 07:17:36 PM »

I'd like to say the taste of the conservative tears is worth it, but it isn't. I could have waited another year for the Rethuglicans to get another trouncing at the normal election time. This was the last gasp of the dying GOP in California. It was their last chance of stealing power in their present form. Only when they implode and return to reality based politics will they stand a chance of getting near a statewide office here.

Gmac

• View Profile
« Reply #22193 on: September 15, 2021, 08:47:20 PM »

I'd like to say the taste of the conservative tears is worth it, but it isn't. I could have waited another year for the Rethuglicans to get another trouncing at the normal election time. This was the last gasp of the dying GOP in California. It was their last chance of stealing power in their present form. Only when they implode and return to reality based politics will they stand a chance of getting near a statewide office here.
276m is what Gavinís edd gives to criminals in a week.
L

J70

• View Profile
« Reply #22194 on: September 15, 2021, 09:42:42 PM »

On the bright side, Elder is, so far, not following through on the Big Lie/voter fraud bullshit. Presumably the margin put paid to any such hopes.

Although I'm sure Sydney, Rudi and the rest of Elite Strike Force or whatever it was are waiting anxiously by the phone.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 09:45:07 PM by J70 »

Gmac

• View Profile
« Reply #22195 on: September 17, 2021, 10:50:40 PM »
Joe and co just killed 9 people including 6 children in a rocket attack ,they tried to say they killed members of isis first . The lies and incompetence are unbelievable, are the taliban providing them locations to target ? or killing people for them in other words.
finally same clean today about this
Meanwhile 10k mostly from Haiti are at the border in Texas trying to enter the country. 200k again last month stopped at border and joes first move is to stop drones flying over so no one can see whatís happening, his seals in the media will keep clapping though.
Joe going from one disaster to another, will the fbi and co try create some trouble tomorrow in DC so they can get back to the white supremacy narrative ? I think so

whitey

• View Profile
« Reply #22196 on: September 17, 2021, 11:04:42 PM »
Joe and co just killed 9 people including 6 children in a rocket attack ,they tried to say they killed members of isis first . The lies and incompetence are unbelievable, are the taliban providing them locations to target ? or killing people for them in other words.
Meanwhile 10k mostly from Haiti are at the border in Texas trying to enter the country. 200k again last month stopped at border and joes first move is to stop drones flying over so no one can see whatís happening, his seals in the media will keep clapping though.
Joe going from one disaster to another, will the fbi and co try create some trouble tomorrow in DC so they can get back to the white supremacy narrative ? I think so

If Trump was responsible for the drone strike weíd be looking at a war crimes trial

Gmac

• View Profile
« Reply #22197 on: September 17, 2021, 11:27:53 PM »

If Trump was responsible for the drone strike weíd be looking at a war crimes trial
a lot of the media and dems were losing their minds when he took out solemani

Hound

• View Profile
« Reply #22198 on: September 18, 2021, 06:56:51 AM »
The false equivocation to Trump actions and statements is par for the course.
But the glee from the Republicans when the US military make a tragic mistake is a very interesting phenomenon

J70

• View Profile
« Reply #22199 on: September 18, 2021, 11:55:35 AM »

Right, because there were no errant drone strikes resulting in civilian deaths under Trump. ::)