The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dec

Quote from: laoislad on October 16, 2021, 01:43:16 PM
What a goal from Salah. Best player in the world at the moment.

The outside of the boot pass for the first goal was great as well

quit yo jibbajabba

Rose looked like he was carryin an extra bit of timber from last time id seen him. Tough task against salah in that mood with minimal support.

Good performance against a poor team Bobby gets hattrick but not Mom....Suarez/Kuyt against Man U memories

Armamike

Watford were inept but all the same an impressive performance taking into account the international break and travelling etc.

Some of the goals Salah's scoring these days will be replayed for years to come.  George Best level of dribbling and finishing skills.  There's nobody better in the world at the moment.
That's just, like your opinion man.

JoG2

Salah, what an entertainer. As good as I've seen in a while. A wee wizard

dec

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, van Dijk, Robertson, Milner, Henderson, Keita, Salah, Firmino, Mane.
Subs: Fabinho, Konate, Gomez, Adrian, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Minamino, Jota, Tsimikas, Origi, Phillips, Kelleher, Williams.

Atletico Madrid: Oblak, Felipe, Kondogbia, Hermoso, Koke, Trippier, Lemar, De Paul, Carrasco, Joao Felix, Griezmann.
Subs: Lecomte, Gimenez, Suarez, Correa, Renan Lodi, Llorente, Herrera, Matheus Cunha, Vrsaljko.

Hound

Was hoping Jota and Fabinho would be back starting, but we'll see.

laoislad

What a dull and uneventful first half that was..
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

screenexile

Definite red harsh but if you lift your leg like that you run the risk of connecting with a man's head.

Has been great so far you'd imagine it'll be backs to the wall from Atletico until the end.

StPatsAbu

Shameful but of play-acting by Firmino

quit yo jibbajabba

Hound

Studs up onto someone's leg is a red card, so studs up onto someone's face is definitely a red!

But Athletico look more like scoring since

I'm very frustrated with Bobby! And others

imtommygunn

Initially it looked harsh but on replay definite red. Kicked him square in the face.

Penalty ridiculous there too. What was the boy at.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

screenexile

I think your man made too much of it there was a bit of contact but jumping down with the arms out doesn't help in the age of VAR.

The first one was as clear as day!!

Nanderson

Quote from: Duine Inteacht Eile on October 19, 2021, 09:45:13 PM
He overturned that!  :o
I think that when a referee makes a decision and he has been asked to look at it again VAR is in his ear telling them that they think the decision is wrong and its basically up to their discretion whether they continue with their decision