The official Everton FC Supporters thread

Started by boojangles, January 06, 2009, 02:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quit yo jibbajabba

I was hopin for Voronin but Barry will do.

He calls them the peoples club we riot

quit yo jibbajabba

"I am honoured to be manager of such a (small) cloob"

I beg

macker15

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on June 30, 2021, 04:11:39 PM
"I am honoured to be manager of such a (small) cloob"

I beg

It step down from Newcastle too.

johnnycool

his first signings and how he handles the Rodriguez and Moise Kean issues will tell a tale.

Not sure what to make of it but he is a good manager so results will tell.

imtommygunn

Both of them boys need out to ****. I can't see Rodriguez staying.

johnnycool

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 01, 2021, 09:24:16 AM
Both of them boys need out to ****. I can't see Rodriguez staying.

Neither can I but they better eek every single penny out of them or get Gueye back as part of a swap deal.

brokencrossbar1

Rodriguez and Mossy Kean are not the issue for Rafa. Building a central core of the team is what he has to do. Pickford seems to have found form, Keane and Yerra Mina are a bit meh, MF is solid, functional but aging, DCL is a good CF. He needs to build a better engine room, Rodriguez and Kean will only contribute to that from a financial perspective and I don't believe they will raise that much money to be honest

johnnycool

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on July 01, 2021, 10:15:57 AM
Rodriguez and Mossy Kean are not the issue for Rafa. Building a central core of the team is what he has to do. Pickford seems to have found form, Keane and Yerra Mina are a bit meh, MF is solid, functional but aging, DCL is a good CF. He needs to build a better engine room, Rodriguez and Kean will only contribute to that from a financial perspective and I don't believe they will raise that much money to be honest

Ben Godfrey is a good CB...

Need a new RB as Seamus is getting on and Holgate isn't a RB and not great cover. Need shot of Gomez and Iwobi as soon as. Iwobi has and was a risk buy and proved to be dung.
I'd keep siggy though even if he's getting on in years and get a few halfs out of him.

I'd also have kept King as I thought he looked dangerous when he did get a chance but with one up top he didn't get much opportunity..

imtommygunn

Needs rid of Holgate too. Siggy I'm not too sure about. More cover needed for midfield and probably a striker too. Best 11 midfield isn't bad. Central defense, godfrey aside, ropy enough.

clarshack

johnnycool

AnGaelGearmanach

Quote from: johnnycool on July 19, 2021, 09:52:19 AM
Quote from: clarshack on July 17, 2021, 11:45:01 PM
Sigurdsson trending on Twitter.

And not in a good way..

Looks in deep dung... I see Leigh Griffiths was cleared

johnnycool

Everton has suspended someone pending a police investigation..

Wonder who that might be...

AnGaelGearmanach