6 Degrees

Started by Tony Baloney, March 06, 2012, 10:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Anyone watching this?

BennyCake

Is that the same as watching The 3 Degrees while poleaxed?  ;)

Square Ball

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 06, 2012, 10:12:07 PM
Anyone watching this?
]]Yip, watched it last week, pretty funny in parts.  not usually a fan of Norn Ireland drama but last weeks was funny, "I am sweating like a bastard!" and thats the girl
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

AFS

It's surprisingly watchable. Some funny bits, some awful bits, some bits that are so awful they are funny.

tyroneman

One cliche after another with the "edgy" GAA star is gay/bi story added in. Some of the acting is shocking.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: AFS on March 06, 2012, 10:36:29 PM
It's surprisingly watchable. Some funny bits, some awful bits, some bits that are so awful they are funny.
Would agree, have definitely seen worse and is leaps and bounds ahead of shite like Give My Head Peace etc that BBCNI have pumped out over the years.

tbrick18

It's an attempt at Skins in NI.
It's far from great if you ask me....some of the acting is woeful.

Ulick

Had to turn it off after 5 minutes, was too painful.

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

Still watching it. The accents aren't great at all, but the script is tight, and so are some of the characters.
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

Feckitt

Seen it last night for the first time, and i thought it was quite good.  I can't ever remember seeing Gaelic Football in a drama before.  All the boys looked like real footballers, but the big gayboy who is the star of the show obviously never kicked a ball before, typical drama school lad.
Some people though are too quick to criticise shows like this.  Some of the characters are quite realistic, for example the wee lad who cant play football, but was shouting loud, obscene and totally unfunny inappropriate abuse at the match was meant to be from ........................ Lurgan.

behind the wire

3 episodes full of Gaelic football and not one mention of Monday night training at the dub. Creators didn't do their research too well!
He who laughs last thinks the slowest