Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayo4Sam

Cork people On TV and radio, and I'm thinking of Matt Cooper in particular, saying left in place of let.
"100 people left go from a company"
"He wouldn't be left do that"

The word is f**king let

Cooper in particular seems to have decided it's the cool thing to do
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Hardy

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on June 21, 2018, 01:46:28 PM
Cork people On TV and radio, and I'm thinking of Matt Cooper in particular, saying left in place of let.
"100 people left go from a company"
"He wouldn't be left do that"

The word is f**king let

Cooper in particular seems to have decided it's the cool thing to do

Don't start me on that. I have to live among them. And it's not only 'leave' for 'let'. They do the direct opposite as well. A Cork person will say, 'let your worries behind you and don't leave them get you down'. And if you tell them they're wrong they'll just feel sorry for you because you're not from Cork. And they won't be joking.

johnnycool

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: haranguerer on July 05, 2018, 11:20:23 AM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-44711504

Unbelievable - such a crowd of corrupt f**kers
The one thing it is not is unbelievable.
Par for the course now with this crowd
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Sweeper 123

Not knowing what fecking village is going to be closed for a Band parade in the North for the next couple of months

Dire Ear

Quote from: Insane Bolt on June 25, 2018, 04:29:28 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-foyle-west-44605440

😡😡
The defendant had been reported twice before for assaulting the child, ..... the mother should be up too. wtf

HiMucker

Quote from: Dire Ear on July 05, 2018, 01:51:16 PM
Quote from: Insane Bolt on June 25, 2018, 04:29:28 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-foyle-west-44605440

😡😡
The defendant had been reported twice before for assaulting the child, ..... the mother should be up too. wtf
I don't think it is as straight forward as that.

Dire Ear

What am I missing?
Sorry if it's in front of me!

omagh_gael

That would make you sick to the pit of your stomach. That cnut needs some serious retribution. Life in prison too good. I imagine this is a complex case especially when you have a violent partner in a relationship but how the f**k can it be justified that he was allowed to be alone with that kid?

trailer

Unfortunately this is an all to familiar story. Single Mother takes in some random man who has no biological connection to the child. These young Mothers are being told to be careful but it's not working. A court appearance for them would then start to get the message to hit home.
Off the top of my head I can remember similar cases in Enniskillen (A Trillick man) and Bessbrook. These are only the cases that make the news. There are no doubt hundreds more.

The Mothers need to take responsibility. And if they don't, then the courts should impose responsibility on them by way of a custodial sentence.

heganboy

Quote from: trailer on July 05, 2018, 04:05:25 PM
Unfortunately this is an all to familiar story. Single Mother takes in some random man who has no biological connection to the child. These young Mothers are being told to be careful but it's not working. A court appearance for them would then start to get the message to hit home.
Off the top of my head I can remember similar cases in Enniskillen (A Trillick man) and Bessbrook. These are only the cases that make the news. There are no doubt hundreds more.

The Mothers need to take responsibility. And if they don't, then the courts should impose responsibility on them by way of a custodial sentence.

Moral equity alent of blaming women for being raped
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Ethan Tremblay

That's the lowest of the low reading that.  Surely the mother will shift some of the blame for leaving the child in this person care, knowing what they are capable of?
I tend to think of myself as a one man wolfpack...

Dire Ear

Quote from: Ethan Tremblay on July 06, 2018, 02:40:38 PM
That's the lowest of the low reading that.  Surely the mother will shift some of the blame for leaving the child in this person care, knowing what they are capable of?
That's what I don't understand; it was the third time! 
Love ( or lust ) is blind?