Waterford v Limerick
Clare v Cork or Tipperary

2009 Leinster Hurling Championship draw

Quarter-finals
Laois v Galway
Offaly v Wexford
Dublin v Antrim
Kilkenny bye into semi-finals

If they are truely intersted in making Leinster competitive, they should consider getting rid of the seeding arrangement.
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

EddieMerx

Galway straight in with an easy draw (no insult to Laois intended) What use is this to Laois???? so much to be said for a league basis

orangeman

Waterford v Limerick - could you have written the script any better ?????

Will Justin get to go eye to eye with some of his enemies ?

Gnevin

Quote from: EddieMerx on October 08, 2008, 08:14:20 PM
Galway straight in with an easy draw (no insult to Laois intended) What use is this to Laois???? so much to be said for a league basis

Who plays who?
Winners of 1 v 2 ? 3 V Kilkenny?
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

The Real Laoislad

I'm highly insulted
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Two Hands FFS

Very tough on Laois. Feel sorry for them. Though good draw for Antrim..the Dubs should be favourites for it but should be good match

The draw for the semi final is done afterthe quarter final matches are played

EddieMerx

Quote from: Gnevin on October 08, 2008, 08:59:53 PM

Who plays who?

Not sure to be honest, nice challenge for the winner of Dublin V Antrim if it is the case!! I'm still not convinced by this new system, I feel they should have went the whole way and played it on a league format

EddieMerx

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 08, 2008, 09:03:50 PM

I'm highly insulted

;D ;D

Seriously Laois need more games and not a one off game against a sleeping giant

Gnevin

Quote from: EddieMerx on October 08, 2008, 09:13:26 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on October 08, 2008, 08:59:53 PM

Who plays who?

Not sure to be honest, nice challenge for the winner of Dublin V Antrim if it is the case!! I'm still not convinced by this new system, I feel they should have went the whole way and played it on a league format

In Leinster, three quarter-final games were set up with new boys Galway and Antrim facing Laois and Dublin respectively. In the other tie Offaly play Wexford. All-Ireland champions Kilkenny were not in the draw as they have a bye to the semi-finals and the draw for those games will not take place until the three quarter-final games have been played.

http://www.hoganstand.com/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=102132
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: EddieMerx on October 08, 2008, 09:15:28 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 08, 2008, 09:03:50 PM

I'm highly insulted

;D ;D

Seriously Laois need more games and not a one off game against a sleeping giant

A few seasons in the CR is what we need
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gnevin

INDIANA

hopefully.good draw for everyone except laois. antrim won't fear dublin and offaly and wexford is a toss of a coin.

Croí na hÉireann

Disgrace that Carlow as CR winners weren't invited in...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

A Quinn Martin Production

Dublin v Antrim is a game both teams will feel they can win...should be a good competitive game.  Draw with replay in Casement??? ;)
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

youngfella

Quote from: A Quinn Martin Production on October 09, 2008, 09:53:11 AM
Dublin v Antrim is a game both teams will feel they can win...should be a good competitive game.  Draw with replay in Casement??? ;)

Hopefully we can get it together before then!

When are the leagues games being put out?
Pull hard and early