The Official Aston Villa supporters thread

Started by Doogie Browser, October 23, 2008, 10:40:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Doogie Browser on May 08, 2009, 11:14:39 PM
One of our most famous fans Tom Hanks is on now with Wossy.
f**k he's some laugh  :D - could listen to him all night.  (never imagined him being like that)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Overthebar!

Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 08, 2009, 11:32:29 PM
Quote from: Doogie Browser on May 08, 2009, 11:14:39 PM
One of our most famous fans Tom Hanks is on now with Wossy.
f**k he's some laugh  :D - could listen to him all night.  (never imagined him being like that)

ha he was good there, at least he didnt claim to know much about them...more than you can say about that clown dizzie rascal. also thon craddle snatcher from loosewoman is in good nick in the picture they showed a few times

Doogie Browser

Quote from: hardstation on May 08, 2009, 11:35:31 PM
Jaysus, he's looking aul.
You want to see me after supporting them all my life sure.

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Doogie Browser

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 08, 2009, 11:53:23 PM
Quote from: Doogie Browser on May 08, 2009, 11:39:10 PM

Very true. Very true.

Cheeky git,
On subject of famous Villains (not those kind) you can add Ozzy Osbourne, William Hewitt, David Cameron, Private Pike (my fave I think), Doogie Browser, Lennie Godber, Nigel Kennedy, Mrs Doyle to name but a few

lurganblue

William hewitt? I thought it was just harry  :o

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Doogie Browser on May 09, 2009, 12:08:55 AM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 08, 2009, 11:53:23 PM
Quote from: Doogie Browser on May 08, 2009, 11:39:10 PM

Very true. Very true.

Cheeky git,
On subject of famous Villains (not those kind) you can add Ozzy Osbourne, William Hewitt, David Cameron, Private Pike (my fave I think), Doogie Browser, Lennie Godber, Nigel Kennedy, Mrs Doyle to name but a few

I remember Alec Stewart and Ian Bell the crickecters having a ding dong (Arf!!  ;D) over Chelsea/ Villa once.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

shark

Very sad, although not unexpected, news about Martin Laursen having to retire.  It's no coincidence that Villas season fell apart when he got injured.  Certainly the best centre-half seen at Villa Park since McGrath, should get a huge send off at the Newcastle match.

Hound

Quote from: shark on May 15, 2009, 12:29:33 PM
It's no coincidence that Villas season fell apart when he got injured. 
So therefore you're implying it was a coincidence that the season fell apart after the signing of Heskey...

Doogie Browser

Very sad, although not unexpected, news about Martin Laursen having to retire.  It's no coincidence that Villas season fell apart when he got injured.  Certainly the best centre-half seen at Villa Park since McGrath, should get a huge send off at the Newcastle match.
Well said Shark, a massive loss, our best defender since the legendary Paul McGrath no doubt.  Davies & Knight are not good enough together, would like to see us push for Hangeland but fear he is top 4 bound.

Petrov got Supporters Player of the Year and Players Player of the Year on Monday night, great to see him finally get the recogntion he warrants.

Doogie Browser

Quote from: Hound on May 15, 2009, 12:35:08 PM
It's no coincidence that Villas season fell apart when he got injured. 
So therefore you're implying it was a coincidence that the season fell apart after the signing of Heskey...
Louis & Briggs could make that link too Hound!  Rest assured that John Carew is our Centre Forward!!

nutsy--1

very unfortunate to hear about Laursen one of the best center halfs about in the league. Unlucky.

slow corner back

Good player Laursen, big loss to the villa, shame he seemed a decent sort.

Minder

"Pwopah" defender who , unlike some of the tools nowadays, just defended and didnt think he was Franz Beckanbeur.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Doogie Browser

Excellent press conference, he speaks candidly about his injury and is very fulsome in his praise of MON. 
Will be badly missed, hope we keep him on in a coaching capacity though as he has loads to offer still.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/aston_villa/8052621.stm