Previous topic - Next topic

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

lenny

Quote from: RedHand88 on August 22, 2018, 03:21:25 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on August 21, 2018, 10:53:05 AM
Good article in the Business section of the Irish News today - pretty much about local people spending beyond their means - 'Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like',

The real eye opener for me is that it's stated NI has the highest concentration of BMWs  per head outside of Bavaria!

Sums it all up really. People work long hours in jobs they hate, just so they can buy stuff to impress the neighbours rather than spending time with their own family.

How many big jeeps are there in ni? Most are being leased at 600-700 per month, the cost of a lot of mortgages. Many people have them as status symbols and are at their complete limit to pay for them. Crazy thinking.

Rois

Need a bit of help and this is the best category  - got a fella tickets for the AIF and asked him for premiums for the camogie. He's charging me £50 a head for them. Would that be the price? Do they not come as part of the premium ticket package? Feels like daylight robbery but maybe I'm off the mark here in terms of value.

Shamrock Shore

Rois

I would tell him to ram them.

Should never charge for these as the cost has been spent and, no offense, it's likely that the tickets would be unused without you looking for them.

Let me see if I can source 4 freebie premiums for you.

David McKeown

Just watching season three of last chance u and there's a framed picture of David Trimble hanging on the wall in one of the classrooms.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

lurganblue

Quote from: David McKeown on September 03, 2018, 10:39:57 AM
Just watching season three of last chance u and there's a framed picture of David Trimble hanging on the wall in one of the classrooms.

What episode!? Missed that

David McKeown

Quote from: lurganblue on September 03, 2018, 12:36:28 PM

Second episode the English teacher is teaching a class but not in her normal room.

David McKeown

Quote from: David McKeown on September 03, 2018, 03:29:12 PM

Second episode the English teacher is teaching a class but not in her normal room.

Featured heavily again in episode 7

seafoid

"Using executed prisoners for obtaining organs is morally abhorrent in many ways. Prisoners selected for
execution cannot provide persuasive consent to the use of the organs after death. Nor is there any
monitoring or auditing going on by independent authorities to show the validity of prisoner consent.
Prisoners are being killed and organs taken with little attention to brain death and their humane treatment
as donors. And some who are being executed are being killed for reasons that legal and ethical experts
around the world do not accept as legitimate rationales for capital punishment. This is especially true
when prisoners are executed for political, religious or spiritual beliefs.

To eradicate Falun Gong, the central Communist Party leadership established a unified chain of
operations through various levels of the extralegal "610 Office" and the Political and Legal Affairs
Committee.156 157 158 This system of persecution has also enabled the procurement of organs from
Falun Gong practitioners on demand.

The People's Liberation Army General Logistics Department has
served as the core operations unit overseeing secret detention facilities and concentration camps, as well
as the dispatch of organ sources (living "donors") and supervision of organ procurement.159 160 The entire
state apparatus, including military units, armed police, the judiciary, medical industry, and organ brokers,
has been used to carry out this crime.

Harvesting organs from Falun Gong practitioners not only supports the Communist Party's campaign to
destroy what it declared to be its number one enemy, but also provides financial and promotion
opportunities for civilian and military hospitals. Organ transplantation has always been a health benefit
offered to the Communist Party's elite."

Living transplants in mainland
China differ from those in the
rest of the world. In China, it is
common practice to excise
whole vital organs, such as a pair
of kidneys or a whole liver,
from living sources, thereby
killing the "donor."

https://www.chinaorganharvest.org/app/uploads/2018/06/COHRC-2018-Report.pdf
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

David McKeown

Quote from: David McKeown on September 03, 2018, 11:36:43 PM
Quote from: David McKeown on September 03, 2018, 03:29:12 PM

Featured heavily again in episode 7

Another camera angle in episode 8 shows John Hume on the opposite wall.

gallsman

Willie Thorne alongside Gazza at some Rangers fundraiser singing "f**k the Pope and the IRA"

Dire Ear

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Orior

British government introducing laws to ban upskirt photos, and at the very same time, Channel 4 showing a programme called Naked Attraction.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians