The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hound

Quote from: Armamike on October 21, 2020, 11:23:44 PM
Virgil who? Decent enough away performance without setting the world alight. Ajax a bit unlucky not to get a point but were pretty toothless up front.  Fabinho did very well. Very good on the ground and at snuffing things out, but against teams crossing the ball more he might struggle more in the air. Adrian is an accident waiting to happen every game. The sooner we get Alisson back the better.
Absolutely, Ajax should have had their big lads on way earlier. Our current defence would struggle more against a mediocre big lad than a good little lad. A good big lad will cause us all sorts of problems!

Link

Thought we were in for a long night when Adrian/Gomez ran into each other on the edge of the box. I would but most of the blame on gomez, why didn't he just knock it back to feet and let Adrian clear.

Robertson played unreal, got into some brilliant offensive positions but i feel his distribution let him down a bit. Probably a victim of his own high standards.

3 home games on the trot now, hopefully lets the squad fully recover, Fabinho more minutes at CB and get Kieta, Thiago, Matip and Allison back to full fitness.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

supersub

Quote from: Capt Pat on October 21, 2020, 10:44:55 PM
A great result tonight considering the players we were missing. That was a completely second choice midfield that started and the issues at centre back and goalie.

When we have our best team back excluding Van Dijk we won't be too far away this year.

Gini isn't second choice. Starts most games. But yes it was a weakened team.

imtommygunn

Quote from: laoislad on October 23, 2020, 07:55:26 PM
Sean Cox is on the Late Late tonight.

On a similar kind of note I see a poor fella in England died after being attacked at football. This was seven years on or something. It was a lower league club.

There seemed to be some initiative being taken to get the perpetrators pay for the medical bills which in any of these cases should be done as well as locked up for a long time.

gawa316

laoislad

laoislad

laoislad

Capt Pat

gawa316

Hard fought 3 points today...found myself not celebrating any goal until all the checks are done...sad state of affairs

From the Bunker

Job done!

Always hard to come back to the domestic league and get a result a couple of days after an away European tie. 

Klopp is picking teams based on fitness rather than form or team balance.

Not getting the rub of the green with VAR, but these things even themselves out over a season.

Hound

Quote from: Capt Pat on October 24, 2020, 10:17:08 PM
Did anyone pay forthat on pay per view?
PPV not available in ROI. Some (not all) of those games are available on Premier Sports, including last night's game. Honestly not sure who or what I pay to get premier sports!

laoislad

Quote from: Hound on October 25, 2020, 06:49:56 AM
Quote from: Capt Pat on October 24, 2020, 10:17:08 PM
Did anyone pay forthat on pay per view?
PPV not available in ROI. Some (not all) of those games are available on Premier Sports, including last night's game. Honestly not sure who or what I pay to get premier sports!
Yeah thats what I watched it on also. Kenny Cunningham is painful though.