John McAreavey podcast

Started by armaghniac, November 29, 2019, 11:37:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

I caught a bit of John McAreavey on Pat Kenny just now
https://www.newstalk.com/podcasts/highlights-from-the-pat-kenny-show/john-mcareavey-on-life-after-michaela

He is launching a podcast on events in Mauritius on 2 December.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

RedHand88

Old thread but I've listened to this over the last few days. It's called "Murder in Mauritius" on Spotify and I'd 100% recommend it to anyone.

Absolutely brutal stuff. He goes into minute details about everything from that day, the investigation, right through to the trials end and the shambolic verdict.
Lots of little details you maybe didn't know or have long since forgotten.
Everyone should listen to it.

seafoid

Page not found
Go back to Discover
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

JoG2

Quote from: RedHand88 on May 21, 2023, 11:41:33 AM
Old thread but I've listened to this over the last few days. It's called "Murder in Mauritius" on Spotify and I'd 100% recommend it to anyone.

Absolutely brutal stuff. He goes into minute details about everything from that day, the investigation, right through to the trials end and the shambolic verdict.

Just finished it there, brutal is absolutely right. They did answer it, my burning question throughout was who was bankrolling this? It has to have been more than the community. State, some wealthy business man. Crazy that they haven't got justice yet for Michaela
Place should be boycotted by all.

Rois

Quote from: JoG2 on May 22, 2023, 09:09:33 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on May 21, 2023, 11:41:33 AM

Just finished it there, brutal is absolutely right. They did answer it, my burning question throughout was who was bankrolling this? It has to have been more than the community. State, some wealthy business man. Crazy that they haven't got justice yet for Michaela
Place should be boycotted by all.
At Galway Races, a few years ago, the prize for Ladies Day Best Dressed included a trip to Mauritius. Someone must have put pressure on somewhere (rightly so in my opinion), and it was changed.

trailer

PPS due to prosecute 3 ppl over the chanting in the Orange Hall.

Thanks to SDLP Councillor Malachy Quinn who spotted and was able to draw the spotlight on the whole thing.