6 County Assembly Elections - 5th May 2022

Started by Snapchap, February 23, 2022, 10:18:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marty34

delgany

Quote from: marty34 on May 05, 2022, 09:21:56 PM
Turnout will be interesting.

Noticed at ballot box station ( poster) in South Belfast , that over 620 out of 1015 had voted by 5pm and it was busy enough at 7pm !

Under Lights

Went 3x SF, Alliance, SDLP, Independent, Green, Antou, UUP

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

I see Charlie Mc menamin who is one of Derrys main SF election agents saying he only voted 1,2 SF on twitter

pbat

Seems to be a poor turnout, that wont be good for the DUP.

Under Lights

Quote from: pbat on May 05, 2022, 09:56:02 PM
Seems to be a poor turnout, that wont be good for the DUP.

Why do you say that. Two former SF voters in my small office but said they would not be voting today

pbat

General commentary from the likes of Sam Mc Bride the last few weeks was that a low turnout would show that unionists stayed at home and be a disaster for the DUP - hope there is something till it.

delgany

NI average around 55% ,  with belfast having higher turn out than rural constituencies

Harold Disgracey

Voted down the ballot. 1,2,3 SF, 4 McNulty, 5 UUP, 6 Alliance, 7 Green, 8 stickies, 9 Malone, 10 Aontu, 11 DUP, 12 TUV.

WT4E

Why do we not do the big dramatic here's the exit poll everyone at 10.01 like the brits.

Milltown Row2

Saying the percentage is down all round
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Eire90

Quote from: WT4E on May 05, 2022, 10:44:12 PM
Why do we not do the big dramatic here's the exit poll everyone at 10.01 like the brits.

i actually dislike  exit polls i think they  are anti climatic people get their  hopes up then its shattered in an instant if there party does not win  i dont think we do exit polls for local elections anway.

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: pbat on May 05, 2022, 10:10:50 PM
General commentary from the likes of Sam Mc Bride the last few weeks was that a low turnout would show that unionists stayed at home and be a disaster for the DUP - hope there is something till it.
Yeah that would be my take on it
Careful now

Milltown Row2

DUP and SF will both end up with 25! DUP will gain a extra seat from someone who'll 'cross over' within 7 days rule
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea