Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayop

2003 - I just managed to get a ticket half an hour before throw in Dublin.
2005 - Went to every game that year and no ticket to be had for the final. Was bulling, didn't go to Dublin and didn't go to a game for the full year after.
2008 - Again, couldn't get a ticket for the final despite being at all but 1 game all year.
2018 - Not able to go to the final as I booked my holidays without checking the date of the new final and have been offered tickets without even looking for them.

FML!!!

southtyronegael

Quote from: omagh_gael on August 28, 2018, 09:30:20 PM
Tickets sorted for upper Davin row h so happy enough. Gives good weather for weekend too. Excitement building.
hearing plenty of tickets about anyway. alot of spares in our club and heard of a club that sent 40 back.

trueblue1234

Quote from: southtyronegael on August 28, 2018, 09:51:06 PM
Tickets sorted for upper Davin row h so happy enough. Gives good weather for weekend too. Excitement building.
hearing plenty of tickets about anyway. alot of spares in our club and heard of a club that sent 40 back.

Which Club?
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Dire Ear

Jayop

Quote from: trueblue1234 on August 28, 2018, 10:05:46 PM

Which Club?

It's his imagination. It's a subtle dig at Harte saying Tyrone people won't support the county. Bullshit basically

southtyronegael

eskra club. i wont be attending but i was collecting tickets and i could have had 3 or 4 home with me on a single membership. maybe other  clubs are different but what i seen was plenty of tickets. every member sorted easily, no draws, raffles needed. never seen it as easy to get an all ireland final ticket.

RedHand88

Quote from: southtyronegael on August 29, 2018, 07:48:00 AM
eskra club. i wont be attending but i was collecting tickets and i could have had 3 or 4 home with me on a single membership. maybe other  clubs are different but what i seen was plenty of tickets. every member sorted easily, no draws, raffles needed. never seen it as easy to get an all ireland final ticket.

3 or 4 tickets in a single membership. 40 tickets sent back.
You did realise some people will believe this and start a row with their own club when they get turned away.

GaaFanatic123

Quote from: Jayop on August 29, 2018, 03:56:12 AM

Which Club?

It's his imagination. It's a subtle dig at Harte saying Tyrone people won't support the county. Bullshit basically

Galbally also sent back a heap of tickets

GaaFanatic123

Quote from: Jayop on August 29, 2018, 03:56:12 AM

Which Club?

Clubs are crawling with tickets, Every hour there men on diff whattsapps groups looking to see if anyone wants a ticket, mostly hills to be fair but still..

RedHand88

Apparently someone in Moortown got an extra envelope of tickers and the club are threatening to cancel the tickets unless they turn up!
Boy am I glad I use the season ticket route these days instead of that nonsense.

Redhand Santa

Very strange that Eskra put yesterday that there was a possibility of a second allocation of tickets if anyone was interested. Said they were sorry for the short notice but had only found out. You'd think if you handed back 40 tickets you wouldn't be putting out a notice about a second allocation.

GaaFanatic123

Quote from: Redhand Santa on August 29, 2018, 08:25:17 AM

Very strange that Eskra put yesterday that there was a possibility of a second allocation of tickets if anyone was interested. Said they were sorry for the short notice but had only found out. You'd think if you handed back 40 tickets you wouldn't be putting out a notice about a second allocation.

Dont find it strange, Id say the second allocation of tickets is for interest shown by others who are non club member who may be friends of members from Eskra etc

Thebigdog

Mickey said in the Irish News he only wants support from those who went to Navan back in June. I was in Navan with a Meath jersey on, would that matter? Wonder is Roisin Jordan going?

sekibanki

Cost is probably a big factor, especially for families. €80 per ticket puts you into the territory of €300-€400 if you're bringing youngsters, and not everyone would be comfortable bringing children into the Hill.  It's a big outgoing which people may not have the leeway to spend even if they wanted to.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Jayop on August 28, 2018, 09:50:48 PM
2003 - I just managed to get a ticket half an hour before throw in Dublin.
2005 - Went to every game that year and no ticket to be had for the final. Was bulling, didn't go to Dublin and didn't go to a game for the full year after.
2008 - Again, couldn't get a ticket for the final despite being at all but 1 game all year.
2018 - Not able to go to the final as I booked my holidays without checking the date of the new final and have been offered tickets without even looking for them.

FML!!!

Are you a member of your club?
I have never had any problem getting a ticket for any Tyrone game. They may not always have been the greatest of tickets, but always able to get one easily enough.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either