Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tyrones own

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

pintsofguinness

Sitting with the family and your sister hands out presents to everyone apart from you!  :o
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Minder

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 25, 2007, 08:57:12 PM
Sitting with the family and your sister hands out presents to everyone apart from you!  :o

Do youse not get on ???
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Minder on December 25, 2007, 09:03:59 PM

Do youse not get on ???

We do!  but I hate her **** of a boyfriend (the only person in the world I hate) though I still try and speak to him and be pleasant.
Ive never been more insulted!

never kickt a ball

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 26, 2007, 01:43:14 AM
Quote from: Minder on December 25, 2007, 09:03:59 PM

Do youse not get on ???

We do!  but I hate her **** of a boyfriend (the only person in the world I hate) though I still try and speak to him and be pleasant.

1-0 to the sister then? Objective achieved?

pintsofguinness

I don't know why she'd want to insult or hurt me  :(

Excuse me for hating the man that referred to her as a "lazy bitch" days after she arrived home from the hospital with a new baby.

never kickt a ball

Quotebut I hate her **** of a boyfriend (the only person in the world I hate) though I still try and speak to him and be pleasant.
QuoteExcuse me for hating the man that referred to her as a "lazy bitch" days after she arrived home from the hospital with a new baby.
Quote I don't know why she'd want to insult or hurt me 

Think about it Pints?

How long ago did he call her that?

pintsofguinness

About 5 months ago.
We only found out about a month ago.  It's not just that, yer man is a w**ker if ever there was one!

never kickt a ball

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 26, 2007, 02:04:16 AM
About 5 months ago.
We only found out about a month ago.  It's not just that, yer man is a w**ker if ever there was one!

All right then.

1-0 to the sister's boyfriend? Objective achieved?

pintsofguinness

game set and match to the pair of them if they want to be like that.

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Square Ball

Jesus POG that must be a kick in the balls for you, any man who calls a woman that after giving birth is not a man. I havent spoken to one of my brothers in laws in years other than when he answers the phone, he is not welcome in my house and he knows it and has not been here in 5 years, feck he makes my blood boil
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Square Ball on December 26, 2007, 11:44:43 AM
Jesus POG that must be a kick in the balls for you, any man who calls a woman that after giving birth is not a man. I havent spoken to one of my brothers in laws in years other than when he answers the phone, he is not welcome in my house and he knows it and has not been here in 5 years, feck he makes my blood boil

Well as I say I've tried to remain polite and pleasant to this knob (for the sake of the sister and the children) despite hearing about the "lazy bitch" comments, his general aggressiveness and his constant checking up on what she's doing - stuff she's told us about herself and she's insulted when we don't like him? Wtf?

stew

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 26, 2007, 12:38:11 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on December 26, 2007, 11:44:43 AM

Well as I say I've tried to remain polite and pleasant to this knob (for the sake of the sister and the children) despite hearing about the "lazy bitch" comments, his general aggressiveness and his constant checking up on what she's doing - stuff she's told us about herself and she's insulted when we don't like him? Wtf?

Pint I have to say that your sister knew this would both offend and embarass you and that she continued to go ahead knowing that you would be offended and embarassed speaks volumes about her character and as your sister she should have gotten you something or nobody anything at all.

I wouldnt be spending another Christamas with either her or the ballix she is with until she apologises, what she did defies comprehension. I hope you wait a few days and talk to her and get it sorted out.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.