Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Real1995

Og's and Cullaville play out a draw as well.....any word from Killeavey / Sarsfields?
Nice guys always finish second!

fitzroyalty

illdecide

Quote from: charlie stubbs on April 19, 2009, 04:00:08 PM
Quote from: illdecide on April 19, 2009, 03:51:32 PM
Clans drew with Cruppin at Davitt Park. Not 100% on the exact scoreline but i think it was something like 0-12 to 1-09

u happy enough with that result illdecide or more disappointed?you have many younger lads playing?

There were plenty of young guys playing today and thats only a good thing for the future but there are 2 or 3 passengers on the team at the minute but i don't really wanna discuss that matter. I am disapointed with the result in a way as i feel a few subtle changes could have made a we difference but as Fitz pointed out we could very well have lost it too so i suppose 1 point is better than none...

There seems have been a right few draws today...

P.S. the referee was good today and had a decent game...(Malachy McNicholl)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

fitzroyalty

where is dromintee game at might call down!?

Jimmy Joe

fitzroyalty

bennydorano

Quote from: Harpo on April 19, 2009, 03:59:19 PM
Harps beat Portadown, think the score was 1-11 to 0-10, ..........they made hard work of it though!!!
Nervy error-strewn performance for Harps.  Dooley Martin didn't have a great game as ref, man sent off on each side and both could complain I suppose.  Peadar Toal got sent off for Harps for a fairly soft challenge, the Portadown man he tackled (McDonald) looked a bit embarrassed as Peadar got the line, if it had have been any other Harps man he probably would have gotten a yellow.  Best for Harps probably Charlie, Nippy and Simon Lennon - who had a great game after coming back from a year or more out with injury. 

The Portadown #15 was a right wee skite, tried to get about 3 different men sent off, got a yellow for his diving late on.

pintsofguinness

Madden beat the 'bridge by around 5 or 6, something like that.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

corn02

Dromintee won by four - Shane Carroll with the only goal.

twotwocharlie

madden 2-10 ( 1-3 to the ref) Bridge 0-12

Sandy Hill

Keady beat St Peter's by 10 points to 4 - both teams had penalties saved!
"Stercus accidit"

rattle-the-net

Was at the cruppin game, poor first half from a cruppin point of view... clans should have seen it out but to be fair to cruppin they came right out at the start of the second half and never stopped!! cruppen missed a free right at the end for the win.

Real1995

Both Mullaghabwn and Dromintee were strong in defense but up front the both lacked scoring power minus Micheal O'Rourke and John Ferris.....

Strong Dromintee team selected Other than Shane O'Neill and MOR missing 2nite, would there be anybody else pushin in2 their 1st choice 15 Corn?
Nice guys always finish second!

Ping Pong Santa

I thought Dromintee did alright up front against a Mullaghbane side that put 11-12 men behind the ball and at times were hard to break down. Dromintee missed a few scoring chances so the lead should have been more. There only ever looked to be one winner in this one.

Dromintee 1-08 Mullaghbane 0-07

qub la la la

Quote from: illdecide on April 19, 2009, 05:20:50 PM
Quote from: charlie stubbs on April 19, 2009, 04:00:08 PM
Quote from: illdecide on April 19, 2009, 03:51:32 PM
Clans drew with Cruppin at Davitt Park. Not 100% on the exact scoreline but i think it was something like 0-12 to 1-09

u happy enough with that result illdecide or more disappointed?you have many younger lads playing?

There were plenty of young guys playing today and thats only a good thing for the future but there are 2 or 3 passengers on the team at the minute but i don't really wanna discuss that matter. I am disapointed with the result in a way as i feel a few subtle changes could have made a we difference but as Fitz pointed out we could very well have lost it too so i suppose 1 point is better than none...

There seems have been a right few draws today...

P.S. the referee was good today and had a decent game...(Malachy McNicholl)

malachy mcnicholl?? you must have been among the clans men drinking on the side of the field?? the referee was dessie mcdonnell. and yes from a clans perspective he had a great game.

anyway, we had a shite first half and done a lot better in the second so a draw was a fair result even though we had a chance to win it.