Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winsamsoon

Don't think trophies are handed out for just guts. It would be harsh on cross to come to a conclusion that they only won 13 titles in a row because they only have guts. I guess propaganda is on the up in cullyhanna. They could be likened to hitlers aryan race  :) A one of breed. the way back of the net is talking
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

fcuksake

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

twotwocharlie

back of the net ;mal mackin  was on county panel for approx 4 years can you recall him doing anything noteworthy. I CAN'T.

twotwocharlie

any results from last nights div 2 games.

back off the net

Malachy Mackin in 2005 when Armagh played Kerry in Croke Park, he man marked Mark O'Shea and prevented him from stamping his mark on the game.  The Armagh management substituted him which led to Mark O'Shea running riot for the remainder of the game!  He was never given a settled position.  :-X

Real1995

No Mark has not been on the panel since the end of the league

Quote from: Uladh on July 05, 2008, 11:38:30 AM

One of them was no doubt Brian McKinley. I've seen a lot of unscrupulous umpires in my time, especially when they think an argument might swing a point or wide in their favour, but Mullaghbawn take the biscuit, If there was anyonw with any regard at all for the image of their club they'd have stopped McKinley umpiring years ago.

Really Uladh, tell me one club umpire who would stand there and be honest if his club were to gain something.....no matter what club game you go to you see incidentences of this......
Nice guys always finish second!

fred the red

Many here for the under21 final?

rattle-the-net

No disrespect to madden but they have had an easy path to the final which aint their fault, they can only play who is in front of them....however they have not being tested by a strong enough side leading up to the final and i think cruppen will just blow them away...the match againest cross was just unreal!!! so predict a cruppen win, they have to much fire power but however much they win by is down to how they play!?

umgolaarmagh

I would like to see madden hammer cruppen, Cruppen lads on here are getting very big of themselves and for what - reaching an U21 Final
!!!!

nutsy--1

I hear there was an incident in a division 3 game, can anybody clarify that??

pintsofguinness

Quote from: nutsy--1 on July 06, 2008, 03:44:35 PM
I hear there was an incident in a division 3 game, can anybody clarify that??

Maybe if you tell us what you heard?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

nutsy--1

I heard the lissumon game was abandoned due to a player pushing the referre after getting sent off, but im not sure if its fact.

winsamsoon

I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

armagh leg-end

good luck tonight to madden in the under 21s final!
Ard Mhacha Abu