Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

About time we had a bit of action on the board... :D :D

Cross wans fighting with each other...IVEDECIDED is a half of an O Hagan and me and WINSAM in in with BC1 for a threesome... :D :D :D

and you even had time to call the Og's man a we ginger so & so :D :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

IVEDECIDED

Couldnt agree more this is what life is all about!! f**k all that serious diplomatic bullshit discussion - lets have a verbal barny!!!! ;D ;D Welcome back punter you gobshite!! I know what list id put you on anyway. Schindler's f**king list!! ;D

el_cuervo_fc

GaaPunter - Will you be at the Killeavey sevens tournament?  we could all meet up and have a nice wee yarn.

gaapunter

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on April 02, 2009, 01:40:54 PM
GaaPunter - Will you be at the Killeavey sevens tournament?  we could all meet up and have a nice wee yarn.

I will indeed El Queer- sure we won it last year- i have no probs meeting an ogs man- you may bring the clarke bros with you as you wouldnt  do much on your own

el_cuervo_fc

Good girl yourself.  I'll be the one in the Ogs colours with the ginger hair, holding my sisters hand.

you should bring a sign to identify yourself as a cretin

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

winsamsoon

I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

1stsub

Scarface

'you should bring a sign to identify yourself as a cretin'

This guy identifies himself as a cretin every time he breathes (or posts)....why do you fellas even encourage him. It makes the forum a load of rubbush. He is about 15 - trying to act like his balls have dropped.

fitzroyalty

The man has style no denying it!  :P

gaapunter

Quote from: Scarface on April 03, 2009, 09:15:59 AM

This guy identifies himself as a cretin every time he breathes (or posts)....why do you fellas even encourage him. It makes the forum a load of rubbush. He is about 15 - trying to act like his balls have dropped.

you want another scar on your face- cretin who uses that word

el_cuervo_fc

IVEDECIDED

Quote from: Scarface on April 03, 2009, 09:15:59 AM

Ah come on man dont you turn into one of these cocks who cant have a bit of craic!! Its a piss take. If you cant handle banter or dont like someones posts then dont read them! I think a few lads on this board should go and join the Tory party discussion forum or some shit like that where yous will get all the proper, honest and gentlemanly debate yous all seem to crave!! >:( :( >:( 

el_cuervo_fc

It's all a bit of craic after all. 

Gaapunter is probably away looking up the definition of 'cretin' by now.  He'll be back again tomorrow

corn02

Scór Dhá Scór !

Scór Ard Mhacha celebrates 40 years.

As part of Scór's 40th Anniversary celebrations, a showcase of Armagh Scór will be held

In

Silverbridge Resource Centre

on

Friday 3rd April at 8pm.

Entertainment throughout the night will be provided by various Scór artists, representative of the clubs in Armagh.

Ceili and Sets will follow, music by the Cathal McAnulty Ceili Band.

Admission is free and all are welcome.  Refreshments served.  Bar facilities available.