Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Not so much gear grinders but more things that you see that just leaves ya thinking to yourself did i really just see that happening...

I was in the local takeaway last night as it was my turn to cook  ;)..
One of the wemen behind the counter was washing the tiles on the wall,It was bad enough that there was gushes of soapy water drowning most of the sockets on the wall but she then preceded to wash the sockets with a sponge full of fairy liquid and water....I honestly couldn't believe what i was seeing  :o

Anyways it gave me the idea to start this thread as im sure we all see things everyday that leave ya gobsmacked.....
You'll Never Walk Alone.

thebandit

The Iceman

comments made by actual american girl in conversation in work:

"I love it when a guy tells me I'm really intelligent, that is the ultimate compliment" (this girl has the mental capacity of a breeze block by the way)

I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

stew

Quote from: Square Ball on November 19, 2007, 07:06:32 PM
theres always one, or two

Saturday night there, I was at a hooley when a few people from work walked in including one of the managers, about an hour later I see him groping the breasts of one of the girls in full view of the rest of the staff, he was working on the outside of the clothes. I was rightly on and anyway I told him to stop, he feckin kept going and I walked out.
I am meeting him in an hour to talk to him about it, he has no idea this conversation is going to take place but that was my latest what the fcuk moment.

I am supposed to sack him on the spot, this girl reports to him and everybody seen me there at the time and they even have video of it on their cellphones. If I say nothing and it gets out I will be sacked as well, the hoor has put in me in a bad spot. >:(
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Puckoon

Quote from: stew on November 19, 2007, 07:50:11 PM

Saturday night there, I was at a hooley when a few people from work walked in including one of the managers, about an hour later I see him groping the breasts of one of the girls in full view of the rest of the staff, he was working on the outside of the clothes. I was rightly on and anyway I told him to stop, he feckin kept going and I walked out.
I am meeting him in an hour to talk to him about it, he has no idea this conversation is going to take place but that was my latest what the fcuk moment.

I am supposed to sack him on the spot, this girl reports to him and everybody seen me there at the time and they even have video of it on their cellphones. If I say nothing and it gets out I will be sacked as well, the hoor has put in me in a bad spot. >:(

If he has so much as an inkling, I bet his stomach is in knots!
Jesus I wouldnt envy either of you, but you certainly dont let yourself get the sack for someone elses mistakes.

Yesterday at mass, this woman walked up to do the readings (she later gave out communion as well). Id say she was well into her 60s, if not touching 70. Anyways, shes wearing a bright red cocktail dress, cleavage on full display with this dress clinging (and I mean clinging) to her in all the right (ultimately wrong) places. Except on her ass, where it was clear as day she had a good old thick thong (try saying that couple of times quickly) wedged up her hind end. Varicose veins, thongs, little red cocktail dresses and cleavage. Theres only one of those thats right on a 70 year old. At mass. Reading the letters of St Paul to the lesbians and giving out communion.
The collective whispers as she walked up the aisle could have been heard a block away. What was I thinking?

What the Fcuk...

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ExiledGael

Quote from: Puckoon on November 19, 2007, 07:59:14 PM

Jesus I wouldnt envy either of you, but you certainly dont let yourself get the sack for someone elses mistakes.

Yesterday at mass, this woman walked up to do the readings (she later gave out communion as well). Id say she was well into her 60s, if not touching 70. Anyways, shes wearing a bright red cocktail dress, cleavage on full display with this dress clinging (and I mean clinging) to her in all the right (ultimately wrong) places. Except on her ass, where it was clear as day she had a good old thick thong (try saying that couple of times quickly) wedged up her hind end. Varicose veins, thongs, little red cocktail dresses and cleavage. Theres only one of those thats right on a 70 year old. At mass. Reading the letters of St Paul to the lesbians and giving out communion.
The collective whispers as she walked up the aisle could have been heard a block away. What was I thinking?

What the Fcuk...

Christ...

stew

What the Fcuk...

I have the aul Irish mentally drilled into me and that is  to say nothing. The only reason I am contemplating saying anything is that the staff have the whole thing on video with me telling the stupid fcuker to quit it. I dont know if I can take a chance and say nothing but if I dont he loses his livelyhood. I also have an obligation to my family and I am completely torn. Feck his stomach being in knots, mine are as well and I never get nervous about anything except Armagh matches.  :-[

Square Ball

Good luck. think he was a stupid ballox in the first place, drink or no drink, he is a manager and should have known better. If she brings a sexual harassment case against him and you are implicated and  have done nothing, especially if you should have, your fucked as well.

Think of yourself first and foremost
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ExiledGael

Lay it on the line to him and hope he does the decent thing and sorts it out one way or the other.
Bastard of a situation though.

FL/MAYO

Quote from: stew on November 19, 2007, 08:04:50 PM

What the Fcuk...

I have the aul Irish mentally drilled into me and that is  to say nothing. The only reason I am contemplating saying anything is that the staff have the whole thing on video with me telling the stupid fcuker to quit it. I dont know if I can take a chance and say nothing but if I dont he loses his livelyhood. I also have an obligation to my family and I am completely torn. Feck his stomach being in knots, mine are as well and I never get nervous about anything except Armagh matches.  :-[

You need to get her involved as well and see what she thought of the whole situation. Document everything and report to your superior as he/she needs to be involved also. You need to follow your company guideline on sexual harassment if they have one if they don't they need one. If you do not handle it correctly you will lose all respect from the other other employees. Tough situation.

gerry

QuoteSaturday night there, I was at a hooley when a few people from work walked in including one of the managers, about an hour later I see him groping the breasts of one of the girls in full view of the rest of the staff, he was working on the outside of the clothes. I was rightly on and anyway I told him to stop, he feckin kept going and I walked out.

I am supposed to sack him on the spot, this girl reports to him and everybody seen me there at the time and they even have video of it on their cellphones. If I say nothing and it gets out I will be sacked as well, the hoor has put in me in a bad spot.

rewind.

1. It wasn't a work do, so nothing to do with work.

2. And what if he was groping her, sure their adults.

3. Its Feck all to do with everyone else

4. Sure, she never complained

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

stew

If I report it he is gone, she is not going to report him at all, that I know but since she reports to him and he reports to me and the rest of the staff saw me tell him to cut it out and have it on video I dont know what else I can do. I am meeting him in a half hour and I still don't know what to do. I know what I should do but doing it is hard.

I have to document it and have the conversation at the every least but if I dont go whole hog and call our HR department I am in as much trouble as he is.

bastard of it is not one of the hoors had ever been in there before and I have pulled out of the Christms party, I am not going to associate with this crowd out of work ever again, I never invited them in the first place.