Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armagh4SamAgain

Use this thread to pay respects to people you no who have died. They could be former players or just neighbours or people from TV.
'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

SlimShady

cavan4ever

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Some one has lost the plot completly !!

downredblack

Class thread , f**king laughed out loud . I'm off tomorrow will someone put Jesus in ?

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

Quote from: downredblack on April 05, 2007, 03:42:50 PM
Class thread , f**king laughed out loud . I'm off tomorrow will someone put Jesus in ?

But he'd need to be taken out again on Sunday.
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

Bensars

Quote from: Armagh4SamAgain on April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM
Use this thread to pay respects to people you no who have died. They could be former players or just neighbours or people from TV.

Well if hes going to take the piss, so can i !! ;D
He Never said anything about when they died !!

brokencrossbar1

QuoteQuote from: downredblack on Today at 03:42:50 PM

But he'd need to be taken out again on Sunday.

If he's as good as he says he is, he'll be able to get out by Sunday himself ;D

cavan4ever

Maguire's Celestial dies at stud 

Former leading Irish hurdler Celestial Wave has been put down at stud.
The mare, trained by Adrian Maguire, had been a leading fancy for the 2007 World Hurdle at Cheltenham before injury ruled her out of the Festival.

A winner of seven of her 10 starts, and placed in the other three, she was due to start a breeding career.

"She was examined by the vet and he found there was a rupture inside her and nothing could be done so she had to be put down," said Maguire.

The County Cork-based trainer, who won the 1992 Gold Cup as a jockey on Cool Ground, paid tribute to the mare who had given him a flying start to his fledgling training career.

"She was a superstar. We all thought she was going to enjoy the rest of her days at stud. It's very unfortunate what has happened," he added.

An Fear Rua

A thread for those who cant afford the Irish News or too frail to walk to the shop and sneak a peak with out paying!

Rest In Peace
Its Grim up North

maddog

dec

tyroneboi

is it not keith harris who died?

heganboy

Shergar
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Bensars

Quote from: 5iveTimes on April 05, 2007, 06:59:47 PM
Quote from: Bensars on April 05, 2007, 03:50:41 PM
Quote from: Armagh4SamAgain on April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

You actually believe that Elvis is dead ???

He was a former neighbour, best of a fella. bar-b-ques were legandary, he made the best cheeseburgers.Wasnt a bad singer either, always got the ole ones goin with an ole jivy number