Total Members Voted: 69

illdecide

Quote from: toby47 on November 21, 2022, 10:03:43 AM
Rangers have given Gio the boot.

Who will they go for now?

Will they take back Slippy G?
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

JPGJOHNNYG

I know rangers have been a bit rubbish of late but he still got them to euro final only a few months back ffs

seafoid

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on November 21, 2022, 12:47:12 PM
I know rangers have been a bit rubbish of late but he still got them to euro final only a few months back ffs
The SPL is their bread and butter. 9 points behind Celtic. Maybe if they had been decent in the CL but not both together.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

RedHand88

Quote from: toby47 on November 21, 2022, 10:03:43 AM
Rangers have given Gio the boot.

Who will they go for now?

Gerrard is the favourite!

Main Street

seafoid

The new big mon used to work with Gerrard but has very little experience

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/63784264

Ange Postecoglou changed Celtic by bringing in masses of energy and cleverness. The club funded it all largely on the back of the sale of two players - Odsonne Edouard and Kristoffer Ajer. Rangers really don't have any marketable assets anymore. They've sold them all.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

keep her low this half

Quote from: seafoid on November 30, 2022, 12:35:31 PM
The new big mon used to work with Gerrard but has very little experience

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/63784264

Ange Postecoglou changed Celtic by bringing in masses of energy and cleverness. The club funded it all largely on the back of the sale of two players - Odsonne Edouard and Kristoffer Ajer. Rangers really don't have any marketable assets anymore. They've sold them all.
Rangers also have a lot of players out of contract at the end of the season as well, difficult job for the new man.

illdecide

JJ & GG have both rejected new improved deals...guess who's gonna be sold next month?. Ange did say last week that you will be surprised on how quickly the personal will change and change quickly, I'll take from that any players who think they deserve a better deal and aren't gonna get it will be shipped out before they start the crap them French guys started a few years ago and look how that ended.

tonto1888

Main Street

Quote from: illdecide on December 01, 2022, 09:34:07 AM
JJ & GG have both rejected new improved deals...guess who's gonna be sold next month?. Ange did say last week that you will be surprised on how quickly the personal will change and change quickly, I'll take from that any players who think they deserve a better deal and aren't gonna get it will be shipped out before they start the crap them French guys started a few years ago and look how that ended.
Both were signed on 5 year contracts, Celtic would be entitled to a very decent 'compensation'.

illdecide

For sure...Celtic are finally acting like a big club and have these guys well tied down, the ball is firmly in Celtic's court. In saying all that players who start acting the d**k over money can soon destroy the harmony at a club and it's best to ship them OTF. Big Ange has everyone's trust and he always said it "if you're not 100% committed to the club" he'll move you on

No1

I'd like to see the two fellas stay and don't think there is anything wrong with them looking for a few quid more.  We'd all chance our arm for a pay rise!

However, if Ange thinks they'll act the bollocks if they don't get what they are after then I'd trust him to make the right call.

Good to see all of Celtic men into the knockout stages of the World Cup also.  Don't know where Mooy suddenly got the mobility from though!

Applesisapples

bennydorano

The Greek, pity I'm a big fan.

Ange Postecoglou when asked about managerial change at Rangers: "On the scale of things that have been on my mind over the last 2 weeks, I reckon that's registering below what I am having for dinner tonight."