You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inthemaking

Hardy

That wouldn't have been my first (or second) question!

maddog

Brummies and the weather, we had a skiff of snow last night, an odd wee patch left here and there today with reports of maybe another few flurries to come. "will the buzzes be running?" "i'll have to leave early or i'll be stranded"
jesus wept

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Square Ball

Needed to shout it Ziggy, there are some ignorant bolloxis out there. On the bus this morning and I was a bit later than normal it was bunged. At a stop an elderly person got on, there were no seats (Iwas standing) a fella beside me asked a young girl in a school uniform would she give up her seat for the OAP, "away and feck" was her reply, felt like grabbing her by the throat!!! >:(

ziggysego

Yeah, there's some ignorant shits about. SHOUT AWAY!

A bus conductor in London tried to kick me off the bus a few years ago, because he said I was a fire hazard. In fairness to the Londoners, the majority of them started a row with him to keep me on the bus.
Testing Accessibility

Louth Exile

Quote from: Square Ball on November 19, 2007, 01:07:00 PM
Needed to shout it Ziggy, there are some ignorant bolloxis out there. On the bus this morning and I was a bit later than normal it was bunged. At a stop an elderly person got on, there were no seats (Iwas standing) a fella beside me asked a young girl in a school uniform would she give up her seat for the OAP, "away and feck" was her reply, felt like grabbing her by the throat!!! >:(

While I 100% agree with you about her, curious, why didn't he just give up his seat instead of asking somebody else to give up their one?
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Candyman

I presume the other lad was standing also???

Square Ball

Quote from: Louth Exile on November 19, 2007, 01:10:19 PM

While I 100% agree with you about her, curious, why didn't he just give up his seat instead of asking somebody else to give up their one?

the other bloke was standing beside me, the woman sitting beside the girl gave up her seat.

Louth Exile

Quote from: Square Ball on November 19, 2007, 01:13:31 PM

the other bloke was standing beside me, the woman sitting beside the girl gave up her seat.

Got ya now. Some people really exhibit the worst sides of their character when it comes to travelling on a bus
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Square Ball

Quote from: ziggysego on November 19, 2007, 01:09:21 PM
Yeah, there's some ignorant shits about. SHOUT AWAY!

A bus conductor in London tried to kick me off the bus a few years ago, because he said I was a fire hazard. In fairness to the Londoners, the majority of them started a row with him to keep me on the bus.

Gatta ask mate, how the hell did he think you were a fire hazard, was it the chair?

pintsofguinness

Was there no men sitting on the bus to get up of their holes?

To be fair to the young girl, why should she have to get up?  and although I'd be the first to give up my seat if someone started to instruct me they'd get something stronger than "away and feck".
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Quote from: Louth Exile on November 19, 2007, 01:28:13 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on November 19, 2007, 01:13:31 PM

Got ya now. Some people really exhibit the worst sides of their character when it comes to travelling on a bus

Not a patch on the brute ignorance you'll find at an airport. Tax free zones, not manner free zones people!