SUMMER JOB

Started by corn02, June 18, 2007, 02:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

Very broke man and I need a job someone give a job will ya or maybe post a few links to good job sites. All the ones I look at are brutal.

corn02

Bump....

anyone know any sites apart from the usual?

pintsofguinness

have you no whales to save?  Isn't it a sad reflection on our society when today's students drink themselves stupid while previous generations of students saved whales, organised civil rights marches etc.  You should be ashamed of yourself!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Donagh

Quote from: corn02 on June 18, 2007, 02:26:07 PM
Very broke man and I need a job someone give a job will ya or maybe post a few links to good job sites. All the ones I look at are brutal.

Have you tried the University Job Shop?

cavan4ever

It's harder for students to get decent summer jobs now with all the foreign nationals that are here.  I remember there used to be a Student summer job scheme years ago that keep alot of students out of mischief for the summer, but i think it must be done away with. 

ludermor

dem feckin foreigners

Donagh

Noticed last night the Mace on the upper Ormeau Rd have their sandwich board advertising outside the shop in Polish.

full back

Quote from: Mac Eoghain on June 22, 2007, 02:30:55 PM
For a couple of hundred a qeek you could get a job teaching GAA in primary schools.

Doubt this would suit, as its a summer job he is looking :D

mooncatiii

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 21, 2007, 08:19:35 PM
have you no whales to save?  Isn't it a sad reflection on our society when today's students drink themselves stupid while previous generations of students saved whales, organised civil rights marches etc.  You should be ashamed of yourself!

id rather go on the slug than save a whale!  stranworst knows plenty about savin whales from what ive heard of him outside the bot! anything under 20st is a no go
shazam

Stranworst

Just saw this there now. And wha?? The bigger ladies need love as well

Spiritof98

Summer jobs I have held, Strawberry picking 13-14, mushrooms, 15-17, cleaning secondary school 18-19, chippy peeling spuds etc, seriously but, all these jobs are being taken up by the foreign nationals, are we just supposed to take it on the chin because of human rights/laws or can anything be done about this., but as a barman now I see very little positive contribution except for my weekly threat 'I was in army and can kill you with hand you f**k fat bastid.'.

By the way I am a fairly liberal person and up until recently I would be of the opinion everybody deserves a crack of the whip, but getting abuse week in week out has really tainted my views (morally i know I'll probably get a bashing from the 'love all' crowd in a minute) but I thought I would just get this rant off my chest, no offence intended to anyone.
I'll go back if Marsdens back

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Spiritof98 on June 26, 2007, 01:23:40 PM
Summer jobs I have held, Strawberry picking 13-14, mushrooms, 15-17, cleaning secondary school 18-19, chippy peeling spuds etc, seriously but, all these jobs are being taken up by the foreign nationals, are we just supposed to take it on the chin because of human rights/laws or can anything be done about this., but as a barman now I see very little positive contribution except for my weekly threat 'I was in army and can kill you with hand you f**k fat bastid.'.

By the way I am a fairly liberal person and up until recently I would be of the opinion everybody deserves a crack of the whip, but getting abuse week in week out has really tainted my views (morally i know I'll probably get a bashing from the 'love all' crowd in a minute) but I thought I would just get this rant off my chest, no offence intended to anyone.

I didn't think there were 2 many of them that drank in ur bar Spirit. 

Spiritof98

Oh there is, you just dont be fit to see them my lislea friend, esp when were trying to get you lot out about 2 with the doors open they sneak in and cause rucksions, last week some boy came in with an armagh jacket I said out McGeeney, he was gonna kill me.

Hank Everlast

You shud have called for apple!

Spiritof98

Surely, he useless and he knows it 8) :D :D :D