Big Brother

Started by ExiledGael, May 30, 2007, 09:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ExiledGael

Two new lads into the house tonight, apparently one of them's from Derry hi!

ziggysego

Quote from: hardstation on June 08, 2007, 04:31:16 PM
Quote from: ExiledGael on June 08, 2007, 04:29:35 PM
Two new lads into the house tonight, apparently one of them's from Derry hi!
Oh no! Another muppet to make us all cringe.

Another failed singer prehaps?

Testing Accessibility

Orior

Seanie will probably get voted off soon. A lad with an attitude all right, and some advert for Derry hi. Compelling tv though, just to see how much he can make us all cringe.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Stranworst

Just watched tonight there and have to say that is some of the most hateful bunch of bitchy girls in the world.

Hate the way they are all picking on Chanelle just because she pulled the fella they were all after that they now pretend they never were.

Most hated are the fat ugly bitch, Kieran Richardson and the yappy nicky one

happy?

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

magpie seanie

Saw some of it last night and had to leave the room. The cute 19 year old was really get set upon by a few of them including the fat welsh one and Kieran "****" Richardson's dog of a cousin. Made me feel a bit uncomfortable watching it.

cavan4ever

Quote from: magpie seanie on June 13, 2007, 08:42:05 AM
Saw some of it last night and had to leave the room. The cute 19 year old was really get set upon by a few of them including the fat welsh one and Kieran "****" Richardson's dog of a cousin. Made me feel a bit uncomfortable watching it.

She is one evil bitch but all the women are the same except the cute blonde and the twins.

Stranworst

Just want to reiterate how annoyed I was last night, what about the fat welsh one saying she wouldn't go near Ziggy? Who the f**k is she ever gonna get, she's the absolute spit of matt lucas and pauline quirke from birds of a feather? And as for her "massive wangers" all fat birds have big tits, if they don't then something is wrong, lose the weight see what happens.

As for Kieran (I refuse to call her by her real name) she is an absolute disgrace, bet the real Kieran is sitting at home cringeing. Bet he gets dogs abuse with the England U21s at the minute. Back to her though, what an utter insecure jealous wannabe famous **** she is, the sooner they get a couple of straight fellas in to distract the slags or get the slags out the better.

This series still missing a couple of good craic fellas that have always been in revious series, ie Vic the sick, Science, Spencer, Federico or one of my favourite forgotten contestants-Roberto!!!

Rma13

How did Charley manage not to get ONE nomination last night?  I was actually contemplating voting if she'd been up for eviction.  I can't stand the girl, every time she opens her mouth & talks she reminds me of Vicky Pollard!  Fair play to Chanelle though for having a damn good rant in the diary room about Charley without swearing, was very impressed, I think I would have just toally lost it, using swear words at every turn around!

full back

Charlie will get destroyed when she comes out, no doubt about it. She is as hateful & spiteful a person as you could hope to meet anywhere in the world. The cnut asks a question then shouts like fcuk & the person cant answer the question. ???

ExiledGael

Spot on about Richardson.
Total cnut if ever there was one, I look forward to the day when she gets out and sees that the public hate her f**king guts, followed by a long spell in rehab no doubt.
Big Chanelle fans all of us!!

Driver long

Need some fellas on there big time.  Everybody that ever walked in that house would make you sick except for Slick V.I.C - Ghetto V.I.P, Science the Great and Ahmed!

Stranworst

Remember Ahmania? There was a song and everything.

Ah the jungle cats, good memories.

Rma13

Last night's BB, Charley involved in yet another row were the other person doesn't get a chance to speak, now there's something new!!!  My dislike of the girl continues, does she not realise that the general public will have seen her twisting every row/argument to suit herself, the sooner she's up for nomination & out the better.

Really liking Gerry & even Seany isn't as irritating as I originally thought he would be, bet Ziggy can't wait for some more males to enter the house though for a bit of back up with all those screaming, b*tching girls.

Hank Everlast