snooker world championship

Started by anportmorforjfc, April 09, 2007, 01:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

Quote from: rodney trotter on July 30, 2020, 01:09:54 PM
World Championship starting tomorrow. A limited number allowed in attendance. Will Trump be able to retain it, or Ronnie reach number 6?

If Trump loses, will he give up the trophy, or refuse to leave the theatre?  ;)

quit yo jibbajabba

He'll blame it on fake blues

Ill get me coat...

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

quit yo jibbajabba

Some Norwegian boy going for the 147 gets an unlucky kiss on 2nd last red. Gives white ball the middle finger on live tv 😂😂😂

ONeill

147 for old man Higgins. Didn't get him through though.

imtommygunn

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on August 02, 2020, 11:03:13 PM
Some Norwegian boy going for the 147 gets an unlucky kiss on 2nd last red. Gives white ball the middle finger on live tv 😂😂😂

That's hilarious ;D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ONeill on August 07, 2020, 10:49:43 AM
147 for old man Higgins. Didn't get him through though.

Nice pay day though
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 07, 2020, 11:33:30 AM

That's hilarious ;D

Twas. Was like somethin youd do yerself in the pub/snooker hall. Same boy now through to the quarters.

Re; Higgins, nice pay day surely....unless some boy does same then he'll have to share her.

Could never warm to Higgins even before the bribe scandal, great player that he is

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on August 07, 2020, 11:50:54 AM

That's hilarious ;D

Twas. Was like somethin youd do yerself in the pub/snooker hall. Same boy now through to the quarters.

Re; Higgins, nice pay day surely....unless some boy does same then he'll have to share her.

Could never warm to Higgins even before the bribe scandal, great player that he is

Even though he's a big Celtic man?  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ONeill

That's hilarious ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2g7KrR0X0w

quit yo jibbajabba

MR2 - ach i tried, mainly based on that id say lol. Just didnt happen. Im sure hes in a pickle about me lol.

Williams and Bingham in a fair oul tussle here.

That video gets funnier every time ONeill 😃😂

tbrick18

Quote from: ONeill on August 07, 2020, 12:01:52 PM

That's hilarious ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2g7KrR0X0w

That's brilliant.
I love to see a bit of antics from players as otherwise they can come across as boring cnuts.
He's playing well that lad though.

An Watcher

I still enjoy the snooker even though the mates gave up on it years ago. The matches yday with Higgins and Selby were top class. Not the same as years ago but still enjoyable. Could do with a Ken Doherty or Dennis Taylor coming through again for added interest

square_ball

Mark Allen the best of the local lot but I just can't bring myself to cheer for him. Something unlikeable about him. Not too disappointed he's out. Now if Selby could get knocked out as well I don't mind who wins it though preferably Ronnie wins but god knows with him.

Milltown Row2

Joe Swail!!

Snookers mr nice guy, had a couple of semi final losses i think over the years