The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: laoislad on March 20, 2015, 08:42:05 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 20, 2015, 08:29:08 PM
You can pretty much ignore recent form for a Liverpool v United match.
Nah. After their mighty win against the force that is Spurs,United have to be clear favourites.
3 or 4-0 to United I reckon.
NONE of the United fans think they will win  :-X

5-0 United with Ashley Young diving to win 5 penalties.

Boycey

heganboy

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

JoG2

Somebody better tell those boys this is a league game against utd and not some pre season friendly....listless

heganboy

Disappointing first half. United dominated long spells of the game. Sturridge and sterling peripheral. Lalana and coutinho creatives get chances. Fellaini getting a lot of change out of Henderson. Set up change required at the half to get anything out of this. Super Mario?

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Captain Obvious

A deserved lead for Manchester United playing the game on their own terms and not allowing Liverpool much time on the ball.

J70

That was a shocking first half hour from Liverpool.  lucky United are fairly content just to control possession or game could be over. Looks like United have 2 extra players at times.

Brutal miss from Lallana, and then Henderson mucking up a simple prod to put him clear.

heganboy

Lalana off injured for club captain.

J70

Gerrard you f**king idiot! :o

You have to laugh. :D

beer baron

screenexile

That's horrendous from the Clubs most experienced player. One of the stupidest things I've ever seen on s football pitch. If Pool can tighten up and hit Man Ure on the break they could maybe get a draw.

Agent Orange

heganboy

That's a beaut from mata ridiculously difficult piece of skill. It's a long road back from there

Orior

Liverpool should bring on Useless now. He can't do any worse
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians