The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Good honest interview from Stevie G.
You don't see that too often from players.

Bad tackle from Herrera also though.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

beer baron

Boycey

Quote from: laoislad on March 22, 2015, 03:39:04 PM

How long will Herrera get..

Milltown Row2

Quote from: laoislad on March 22, 2015, 03:39:04 PM

Goof ( Good lol) honest performance from Stevie lol . Hopefully he's back soon
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

cadhlancian

Laoislad as a fellow lfc supporter, an honest interview isn't worth one monkeys f**k!! I couldn't care less about apologies. What did you expect he would do?  He has let his team down today, of course you will say , " he acknowledged it" . So what! I'd guarantee you this, if whiskey nose was the manager of that team, Gerrard wouldn't play again this year. f**k him and his nostalgic FA cup, he shouldn't play again this season. Tosser.

mb80b60

Quote from: cadhlancian on March 22, 2015, 05:22:31 PM
Laoislad as a fellow lfc supporter, an honest interview isn't worth one monkeys f**k!! I couldn't care less about apologies. What did you expect he would do?  He has let his team down today, of course you will say , " he acknowledged it" . So what! I'd guarantee you this, if whiskey nose was the manager of that team, Gerrard wouldn't play again this year. f**k him and his nostalgic FA cup, he shouldn't play again this season. t**ser.

I think this one has taken it pretty bad  ;D ;D ;D

cadhlancian

Nothing to do with taking it bad. Too many apologists on here for Gerrard, it would sicken your hole.

beer baron

http://www.sportsjoe.ie/football/pic-liverpool-players-have-possibly-made-history-with-the-first-defeated-changing-room-selfie/18514    ??? ::) Some pro's. I  was thinking Can could become a real good player for you,with an attitude like this,i'd be  surprised. Or maybe i'm just an old fuddy duddy???

Minder

Quote from: beer baron on March 22, 2015, 06:15:06 PM
http://www.sportsjoe.ie/football/pic-liverpool-players-have-possibly-made-history-with-the-first-defeated-changing-room-selfie/18514    ??? ::) Some pro's. I  was thinking Can could become a real good player for you,with an attitude like this,i'd be  surprised. Or maybe i'm just an old fuddy duddy???

Strictly speaking it isn't a selfie  ;)
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

GJL

Will the FA go for Skrtel? Was poor form from him and should be punnished I think.

Agent Orange

Quote from: GJL on March 22, 2015, 06:34:04 PM
Will the FA go for Skrtel? Was poor form from him and should be punnished I think.

Add Moreno to that list

Over the Bar

Is Moreno referring just to himself or the entire Liverpool team??

thebigfella

Couldn't be real..... Surely he's not that stupid

J70

Quote from: Agent Orange on March 22, 2015, 07:55:38 PM

Add Moreno to that list

That cannot be real??

muppet

Quote from: J70 on March 22, 2015, 08:26:47 PM
Quote from: Agent Orange on March 22, 2015, 07:55:38 PM

Add Moreno to that list

That cannot be real??

Definitely false. It is not possible to get an arm into that position. Also look at the other arm. Different undergarments on each arm. A white sleeve under his left arm but nothing under the right one. Who dies that? Other than maybe someone living in the 1950s who carries their cigarettes wrapped in a t-shirt sleeve.

In conclusion the left arm belongs to James Dean although why Dean would be holding a yellow card with that message on it is unclear.

:D :D
MWWSI 2017