Started by screenexile, June 20, 2020, 11:56:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoChara

Quote from: the_daddy on September 28, 2020, 03:19:53 PM
Quote from: MoChara on September 28, 2020, 03:18:30 PM
https://gript.ie/ming-someone-hacked-my-account-and-looked-for-nudey-pictures/

Is Ming the next to face the chop ?

f**k away off using gript as a source.

lol I've genuinely no idea what Gript is.

It did happen though, apparently he was hacked  ;D

sid waddell

Quote from: MoChara on September 29, 2020, 11:16:38 AM

Gript is an Irish clone of US far right fake news propaganda sites, it should be trusted on precisely nothing

It's funded by people with a direct lineage to theocratic fascists Youth Defence

Anybody in doubt about what it is should have a listen to this podcast in which host William Campbell makes mince meat of the guy who runs Gript, John McGuirk

Campbell is exceedingly well researched and deserves a bigger platform, he's one of the few people in Irish media who can really pin down and expose slippery con artist shysters like McGuirk

https://blog.hereshow.ie/2019/10/heres-how-95-conservative-comment/

MoChara

Quote from: sid waddell on September 29, 2020, 01:37:31 PM
Quote from: MoChara on September 29, 2020, 11:16:38 AM

Gript is an Irish clone of US far right fake news propaganda sites, it should be trusted on precisely nothing

It's funded by people with a direct lineage to theocratic fascists Youth Defence

Anybody in doubt about what it is should have a listen to this podcast in which host William Campbell makes mince meat of the guy who runs Gript, John McGuirk

Campbell is exceedingly well researched and deserves a bigger platform, he's one of the few people in Irish media who can really pin down and expose slippery con artist shysters like McGuirk

https://blog.hereshow.ie/2019/10/heres-how-95-conservative-comment/

Grand I'll give it a listen

sid waddell

As regards Ming it's fairly obvious what happened the other night

He's had the horn for Saoirse McHugh for a while

I don't think he's a terrible guy but the novelty has well and truly worn off at this stage, he's a rhetoric merchant and a bit of a gombeener who portrays himself as an outsider while doing feck all of substance to change things, and I'm not really sure what function he fulfils as a politician at this stage except garnering some celebrity for himself, I'm sure his constituents could do better than him

Roesider

Quote from: sid waddell on September 29, 2020, 02:50:56 PM

I don't think he's a terrible guy but the novelty has well and truly worn off at this stage, he's a rhetoric merchant and a bit of a gombeener who portrays himself as an outsider while doing feck all of substance to change things, and I'm not really sure what function he fulfils as a politician at this stage except garnering some celebrity for himself, I'm sure his constituents could do better than him
`

We've seen this before where someone claims they have been hacked. At 2am.

Is there truth to the skinnydipping?

MoChara

Quote from: Roesider on September 29, 2020, 03:21:25 PM

`

Aye her and her husband went for a dip at her local beach in the nude, was in the guardian I think, you can see an arse cheek if your interested lol

Roesider

Quote from: MoChara on September 30, 2020, 10:10:31 AM
Quote from: Roesider on September 29, 2020, 03:21:25 PM

`

Aye her and her husband went for a dip at her local beach in the nude, was in the guardian I think, you can see an arse cheek if your interested lol

So it wasn't a random google at 2am. it's not something you could admit to if you were guilty.

RedHand88

Chris Pratt.

Because he didn't say who he's voting for, so hes automatically a fascist... or something.

Gmac

Bret Favre and Jack Nicklaus for endorsing DJT

LCohen

I think we need to agree a definition of cancelled

Capt Pat

Roald Dahl. He said things that make it look like he didn't like the jews.

Lar Naparka

Quote from: sid waddell on January 09, 2021, 12:19:37 AM
Should never have apologised

#jesuisRTE
#jesuistherighttocallgodarapist

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/religion-and-beliefs/archbishop-denounces-rt%C3%A9-nye-show-s-satirical-report-accusing-god-of-rape-1.4448391
Why not, Sid?
The sole object of the exercise was to offend te religious beliefs of possibly the majority people on the island. By all accounts, the show had no cultural or artistic merit and causing extreme offence to the general public for no apparent reason isn't. IMO, enough reason to say Mac Grianna's "skit" shouldn't have been banned. He's a lucky hoor he doesn't live in Paris or he might have suffered the same fate as the Charlie Hebdo editor did when he decided t give the two fingers tp fundamentalist Muslims.
Them bastards are mad enough already without any eejit trying to stir them up.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

trailer

Quote from: Gmac on October 30, 2020, 01:47:20 PM
Bret Favre and Jack Nicklaus for endorsing DJT

Nicklaus was a w**ker long before he endorsed Trump, that just confirmed it.
As an aside Trump is everything that is wrong with Golf.