TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurganblue

Quote from: screenexile on February 24, 2021, 09:42:20 PM
Hard to think of anything better at the minute he's very good at reading people and making a connection.

His interview with Brenda Fricker is one of the most interesting interviews I've ever seen!!

Anyone able to point me in the direction of this interview?  I cant find it on the rte player, which seems to be a shambles, or even on youtube.

JimStynes

Quote from: lurganblue on February 25, 2021, 08:25:45 AM
Hard to think of anything better at the minute he's very good at reading people and making a connection.

His interview with Brenda Fricker is one of the most interesting interviews I've ever seen!!

Anyone able to point me in the direction of this interview?  I cant find it on the rte player, which seems to be a shambles, or even on youtube.
Quote from: lurganblue on February 25, 2021, 08:25:45 AM

Is there anywhere to find all of them? I was looking to watch the Nigel Owens rugby referee one.

quit yo jibbajabba

Jesus that was enjoyable. Pacino - quality

gallsman

Bit late to the party but Schitt's Creek really is excellent.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: gallsman on February 25, 2021, 10:32:48 AM
Bit late to the party but Schitt's Creek really is excellent.

Yes, first couple of episodes to get too know the characters and it really does flow after that. very good
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

mrdeeds

Parks and Recreation good too after a slow first season. Only watching the American Office now too and it is very good. Finished Spy with Sasha Baren Cohen and it was excellent.

screenexile

Quote from: mrdeeds on February 25, 2021, 01:12:22 PM
Parks and Recreation good too after a slow first season. Only watching the American Office now too and it is very good. Finished Spy with Sasha Baren Cohen and it was excellent.

Been on a Parks & Rec binge since the weekend. . . it's very funny with some great comic actors in it Ansari/Pratt/Poehler/Jones/Plaza/Offerman are serious operators it's very funny it surprised me to be honest.

I've really enjoyed it and it's short too which helps.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: screenexile on February 25, 2021, 02:32:59 PM
Quote from: mrdeeds on February 25, 2021, 01:12:22 PM

Been on a Parks & Rec binge since the weekend. . . it's very funny with some great comic actors in it Ansari/Pratt/Poehler/Jones/Plaza/Offerman are serious operators it's very funny it surprised me to be honest.

I've really enjoyed it and it's short too which helps.

Aye, but would the missus think its funny?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Marvellous Mrs Maisel. Wife safe etc. It is hard to explain but is very funny. (On amazon)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on February 25, 2021, 02:55:43 PM
Marvellous Mrs Maisel. Wife safe etc. It is hard to explain but is very funny. (On amazon)

Started watching (well the wife has) Desperate Housewives, again! Christ there was a serious amount of episodes... 8 series with 23 episodes!

gallsman

Quote from: imtommygunn on February 25, 2021, 02:55:43 PM

Fantastic show. 3rd season not up to the standard of the first two but very funny altogether and Brosnahan is absolutely brilliant in it.

imtommygunn

I find Alex Borstein (Suzy) hilarious in it too. Great character.

Gabriel_Hurl

Late to the party - but Ted Lasso is great.