Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

One of the finest ever Man Utd servants has announced his retirement, surely he will enter the pantheon
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

laoislad

Quote from: Minder on August 06, 2014, 01:11:35 PM
One of the finest ever Man Utd servants has announced his retirement, surely he will enter the pantheon
Just seen that. Gonna be hard to replace him.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

magpie seanie

United fans are obssessed with Liverpool - isn't that the way it is?

AZOffaly

It's a mutual obsession seanie. Who retired by the way?

laoislad

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 06, 2014, 01:28:09 PM
It's a mutual obsession seanie. Who retired by the way?
Howard Webb.

AZOffaly

Jaysus. Ferguson and Webb in consecutive seasons?

laoislad

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 06, 2014, 01:32:23 PM
Jaysus. Ferguson and Webb in consecutive seasons?
They are in talks with Mark Clattenburg as we speak.

AZOffaly

See this is another area LFC are falling behind. The Transfer committee need to get their finger out.

magpie seanie

I didn't even look it up - I knew well who the lads were on about. They're consistent, I'll grant them that!

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: magpie seanie on August 06, 2014, 01:56:26 PM
I didn't even look it up - I knew well who the lads were on about. They're consistent, I'll grant them that!

You're getting shocking grumpy seanie,  a bit of banter is all it is,  no different from EC and Shrewdless coming onto the LFC thread!

Shrewdness

Howard was an excellent referee who will be sorely missed by United people everywhere. So highly do we rate him, he should be given his own section in the museum at Old Trafford. Thanks Howard from United fans everywhere......Wouldn't be surprised if there is an issue with Vidal's fitness. He struggled with a knee injury during the World Cup. Juventus are in Indonesia and had a training session yesterday in which Vidal took no part.

laoislad

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on August 06, 2014, 02:24:36 PM

You're getting shocking grumpy seanie,  a bit of banter is all it is,  no different from EC and Shrewdless coming onto the LFC thread!
Bit of an insulting comparsion in fairness.....

magpie seanie

Excuse me.....I was ALWAYS grumpy!

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on August 06, 2014, 02:27:37 PM

Bit of an insulting comparsion in fairness.....

Was thinking the same myself...

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: magpie seanie on August 06, 2014, 02:29:46 PM

Excuse me.....I was ALWAYS grumpy!

I should have said grumpier...my apologies seanie!  And also apologies to my fellow LFC fans,  I suppose I was in shock from the shocking news that the great Howard had retired...I lost a bit of perspective...please forgive me :-[