Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

charlieTully

It's actually a very broad supporter base. Fear knows this though. He has become like the preachy ex smoker/drinker unfortunately. A dry drunk. Make up with your local shinners lad. It's consuming you.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: bannside on September 04, 2022, 09:19:12 PM
Right Fear. Most lads can fcuk off. Celtic supporters, particularly Green Brigade, highlight social or world injustices. Have you a problem with this, especially drawing attention to the horrific injustices happening on a daily basis in Palestine.

If you've a problem with this, I have a problem with you.

The battle of the Bogside was in 1969 and Bernadette Devlin never darkened our door after breaking few slabs back then

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: charlieTully on September 04, 2022, 09:27:06 PM
It's actually a very broad supporter base. Fear knows this though. He has become like the preachy ex smoker/drinker unfortunately. A dry drunk. Make up with your local shinners lad. It's consuming you.

What an actual feck. Deep man deep

ONeill

A new experience for Real Madrid experience this week. 1980?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on September 04, 2022, 05:20:03 PM
Quote from: Dougal Maguire on September 04, 2022, 04:54:54 PM
Has anyone apart from yourself made a comment about things like that on this thread?

And your logic is?
The logic is that you claim to be providing and alternative view. What I'm asking you is what alternative view are you providing given that nobody else apart from yourself is commenting on the issues you're posting about. Have you seen anyone here, apart from yourself, express an opinion on the Green Brigade's displays?
Careful now

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on September 04, 2022, 10:25:31 PM
Has anyone apart from yourself made a comment about things like that on this thread?

And your logic is?
The logic is that you claim to be providing and alternative view. What I'm asking you is what alternative view are you providing given that nobody else apart from yourself is commenting on the issues you're posting about. Have you seen anyone here, apart from yourself, express an opinion on the Green Brigade's displays?

It's ok they probably my favourite British team too, if I had to pick one

ned

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on September 04, 2022, 10:30:46 PM

And your logic is?

Favourite British team? Is that an attempt at a dig. No one in their right mind would bring that up. It's a fact as much as Celtic are a Scottish team or a Glaswegian team or a European team. If you know your history,  first Scottish team, first British team and first non-Latin team to win the European cup.
You are a sanctimonious arse.

trueblue1234

Someone hit it on the money earlier. Fear is like that reformed drinker who saw the light and now attempts to preach from on height. The type that walks into the club house with their coke and tries to correct the errors of everyone else's ways.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

red hander

Quote from: ned on September 04, 2022, 11:08:24 PM

And your logic is?

Favourite British team? Is that an attempt at a dig. No one in their right mind would bring that up. It's a fact as much as Celtic are a Scottish team or a Glaswegian team or a European team. If you know your history,  first Scottish team, first British team and first non-Latin team to win the European cup.

Sums it up perfectly.

No1

Back to football.  Any chance of beating Madrid?  Big Ange isn't going to change the style of play and that worries me, Starfelt in particular!

general_lee

Quote from: No1 on September 05, 2022, 04:40:20 PM
Back to football.  Any chance of beating Madrid?  Big Ange isn't going to change the style of play and that worries me, Starfelt in particular!
Worth a go. They've been coached to play a certain way the last two seasons. I'm excited nonetheless... just hope it's not a hammering  :-X

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: red hander on September 05, 2022, 03:25:50 PM
Quote from: ned on September 04, 2022, 11:08:24 PM

And your logic is?

Sums it up perfectly.

Neither of you know the meaning of the word sanctimonious or how to use it . Now that's sanctimonious lol.

Scotland is in Britain and Celtic are one of the greatest British teams of all time. I know all about Celtic and where they came from and the west Donegal connection.  It has nothing to do with Palestine or battle of bogside , be better putting a big picture of a tatty hoker up, thars the connection

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: trueblue1234 on September 05, 2022, 03:14:10 PM
Someone hit it on the money earlier. Fear is like that reformed drinker who saw the light and now attempts to preach from on height. The type that walks into the club house with their coke and tries to correct the errors of everyone else's ways.

Coke never. Working on my six pack

Main Street

Quote from: charlieTully on September 04, 2022, 09:27:06 PM
I have Fear on ignore since ages, good advice best followed.

Notice that O'Neill only posts here when inebriated, also best ignored. Some tyronies who are fond of the tipple somehow imagine themselves (with the dutch courage) to be really smart people, way beyond the boundaries of their reality. I suspect in real life he/she be a shy type of personality with not much to offer.

illdecide

Only getting time here to reflect on Sat's game, unreal atmosphere and great high intensity football. Ange will play the same tonight and whatever happens happens, we could easily get pumped here or take them by surprise but we'll find out in about 12 hours time. I'm getting ready to leave for the game which i'm looking forward too, the wife wasn't happy when i told her last night but hey that tactic with only a few hours of nagging worked great.

Celtic 2 R Madrid 2 (being optimistic I know...lol)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch