DO U THINK WINDSOR PARK IS INTIMIDATING FOR CATHOLICS?

Started by mooncatiii, August 03, 2007, 01:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DO YOU THINK WINDSOR PARK AND SURROUNDING AREA IS INTIMIDATING FOR CATHOLICS?

YES
NO

mooncatiii

BEEN HAVIN A DEBATE WITH NIFAN AND HE SEEMS TO THINK THAT WINDSOR PARK AND ITS SURROUNDING AREAS R NOT INTIMDATING FOR CATHOLICS

PLEASE VOTE FOR WHAT YOU THINK
shazam

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

nifan

Its the surrounding area of the lisburn road that ive claimed is not intimidating.

Drumanee 1

mooncatiii

Quote from: nifan on August 03, 2007, 01:56:44 PM
Its the surrounding area of the lisburn road that ive claimed is not intimidating.

WHY WHATS TH OTHER SURROUNDING AREA? I DIDN MENTION ANY NAMES I JUS SAID ITS SURROUNDING AREAS
shazam

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

What if you're not a soccer supporter and therefore have no call or reason to go to WP? (like me).

I guess this poll would be different if we had a 'national' stadium!

Mind, expect a 'Is Croke Park intimidating to Protestants?' poll shortly.
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

nifan

I talked about the fact that the lisburn road area borders windsor park, you claimed that this was an intimidating area for catholics, i said many catholics lived there etc
that was the argument, have you forgotten it already.

SammyG

Quote from: Square Ball on August 03, 2007, 01:55:20 PM
I take it only Catholics should vote  ;)

Surely it should only be Catholics who've been to WP (or at least know where it is).  ;)

mooncatiii

IV
Quote from: Fiodoir Ard Mhacha on August 03, 2007, 01:59:03 PM
What if you're not a soccer supporter and therefore have no call or reason to go to WP? (like me).

ive never been myself but some people on here seem to think that its is the most non sectarian place in the land!  im jus tryion to ilustrate that most people find it intimdating
shazam

nifan

find it intimidating, or think it would be intimidating, theres a significant difference.

You obviously think its intimidating, yet have never been, obviously dont understand much about the local geography or how you can access the stadium etc.

What road where you driving on that made you nervous round the stadium?

DirtyDozen12

Bad Poll, bad subject, dunno why you started it.  Are you just trying to grab attention by spouting your title in capitals.  How many times have you been to Windsor Park?  If you have been, how intimidating was it for you moon-whatever??
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

Gabriel_Hurl

I was there once for a Rugby League game - to hear Ireland's Call being sang there was a surreal experience

mooncatiii

Quote from: nifan on August 03, 2007, 02:00:31 PM
I talked about the fact that the lisburn road area borders windsor park, you claimed that this was an intimidating area for catholics, i said many catholics lived there etc
that was the argument, have you forgotten it already.

no my argument was windsor was intimidating with areas around like the village and yes the lisburn road!  the poll states do u find the windsor park and its surrounding areas intimidating, th results speak volumes i think i rest my case!
shazam

SammyG

Quote from: mooncatiii on August 03, 2007, 02:01:12 PM
IV
Quote from: Fiodoir Ard Mhacha on August 03, 2007, 01:59:03 PM

ive never been myself but some people on here seem to think that its is the most non sectarian place in the land!  im jus tryion to ilustrate that most people find it intimdating

You don't half talk some shite. How do you know the make-up of the area if you've never been? Do the hundreds of nationalists who live in the streets around WP feel intimidated and if they do why do you think they choose to live there?

Long time dead

Quote from: mooncatiii on August 03, 2007, 01:52:42 PM
BEEN HAVIN A DEBATE WITH NIFAN AND HE SEEMS TO THINK THAT WINDSOR PARK AND ITS SURROUNDING AREAS R NOT INTIMDATING FOR CATHOLICS

PLEASE VOTE FOR WHAT YOU THINK

If you feel uncomfortable going somewhere - here is a tip - don't f**king go.  ;)