The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff Tipps

Poor performances from most apart from VVD and Fabinho. Terrible substitutions from Klopp

laoislad

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on March 03, 2019, 06:10:14 PM
Poor performances from most apart from VVD and Fabinho. Terrible substitutions from Klopp
2nd weekend in a row now he has made bad substitutions imo.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

trailer

Derby games always hard to win when chasing titles. Utd were always good at winning them. But there will be plenty of twists and turns yet.

north_antrim_hound

Been poor since Christmas lads, I never seen so many unnecessary 2nd touches. Subs where bad alright, what's the problem with shaq these days. Milner has been of form and lilana hasn't been the same player he was two years ago.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

J70

Quote from: laoislad on March 03, 2019, 06:08:27 PM
Load of shite.  Brutal. First touch, final ball everything was shocking. Everton fans celebrating like they won the fecking game.
City's to lose now.

I wouldn't begrudge Everton celebrating. It's not too long since we were in the same boat and reduced to hoping to dent United's chances.

Shocking performance though, especially in the last half hour. Simple short passes hit too hard, brutal control, no cohesion.

It's down to City now. I can't see them blowing it, especially with Spurs and Chelsea still to come to Anfield. I think Liverpool pretty much need to win all nine games now to have any chance.

Main Street

Home fans celebrating because Everton were up for it 100%, Liverpool were found wanting . Best piece of skill on offer  was the tackle by Keane, apart from that, quality was not a factor in a nail biter game.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Main Street on March 03, 2019, 06:37:13 PM
Home fans celebrating because Everton were up for it 100%, Liverpool were found wanting . Best piece of skill on offer  was the tackle by Keane, apart from that, quality was not a factor in a nail biter game.

Best piece of skill in offer Keane seriously, he was up against forwards who insist on taking touches that are not necessary, In fact this is Liverpool's biggest problem and plays into even an average defenders lap. Coleman was Everton best defender but VVD was brilliant again.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Milltown Row2

City have one difficult game away to Utd, Utd will go out to win that match! Oh the irony
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Main Street

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on March 03, 2019, 06:42:50 PM
Quote from: Main Street on March 03, 2019, 06:37:13 PM

Best piece of skill in offer Keane seriously, he was up against forwards who insist on taking touches that are not necessary, In fact this is Liverpool's biggest problem and plays into even an average defenders lap. Coleman was Everton best defender but VVD was brilliant again.
The fact that an Everton defender's tackle was by far the best piece of skill on offer obviously reflects on the banality of Liverpool's game.

podge

Quote from: laoislad on March 03, 2019, 06:14:11 PM

What would you have done to win the game?

Milltown Row2

Lot of injuries now with City, I wonder what is Kloops formula for keeping them injury free
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: podge on March 03, 2019, 07:12:11 PM
Quote from: laoislad on March 03, 2019, 06:14:11 PM

What would you have done to win the game?

Bringing on Lallana was criminal. Game was crying out for someone to pick a pass. Shaqiri was the obvious substitute.

heganboy

Aw man that was poor.

Awful touch in display up front. Salah has lost his way but can't be substituted because that really would blue his confidence. Thought stupider or Shaq would have been more obvious choices than Lallana.

I think that the goose is cooked. So close but yet so far for Liverpool.

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Farrandeelin

Quote from: heganboy on March 03, 2019, 08:56:34 PM
Aw man that was poor.

Awful touch in display up front. Salah has lost his way but can't be substituted because that really would blue his confidence. Thought stupider or Shaq would have been more obvious choices than Lallana.

I think that the goose is cooked. So close but yet so far for Liverpool.

Not by a long shot. city still have to come to Old Trafford. Add in their probable cup run...it's a rather enjoyable title race. Bar the two teams in it of course.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

dec

There were a couple of chances for Salah where i thought the best option was a quick shot with his right foot but he took extra time to get it on his left and the chance was missed.