Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skeog

Over the top OSE appearance is an individuals own choice its only an amateur sport.I get a bit of gel on my hair from my barber each time i get it cut,you are making me self concious now.

Club boi

Quote from: In hiding on March 07, 2017, 08:21:47 AM
Quote from: ose 14 on March 07, 2017, 06:46:28 AM
dont think anyone on here wants mickey rid???lol. however what most people cant stand judging by the booing on sat night is the shite football. we have no one other than sludden who is willing to take the ball at pace behind a defender as he dosent worry about getting smashed. it takes balls to play that sort of game both inside and outside the white line. as for tiernan mccann he is superb in open space however once he gets closed down like the second half with 2 defensive lines his lack of football nous becomes apparent. if all irelands were handed out on hair gel fake tans sprinting quickly into space diving and not getting smashed then tyrone would have a team of allstars and mccann would be footballer of the year.
Wise up

Doubley Wise Up you Prat

ose 14

lads your right appearance shouldnt matter i take it back. apologies to all barbers beauticians and bollox shavers up and down the country.

tothetop03

:-X
Quote from: ose 14 on March 07, 2017, 08:02:28 PM
lads your right appearance shouldnt matter i take it back. apologies to all barbers beauticians and bollox shavers up and down the country.

Wee Peter never bothered much with the barbers.... :'( :'(

southtyronegael

i think every tyrone player should be made have their hair dyed and get spray tanned. might take the bad look off the shite football they play.

Mikhailov

Quote from: RedHandTom on March 03, 2017, 06:06:02 PM
Why not just run with plan B now and be fair to all supporters. Thus waiting till hours before the game is a joke.

In other news the u21s hammered Ballinderry last night.

Are you sure about that result? The score I heard didn't reflect a hammering.

Anyway, surely an U21 team training flat out for 3+ months should always beat a decent club team who are basically in the midst of pre season!

longballin

Quote from: southtyronegael on March 07, 2017, 11:02:18 PM
i think every tyrone player should be made have their hair dyed and get spray tanned. might take the bad look off the shite football they play.

Once Sean Cavanagh goes they will be a very ordinary team... carries them over the line

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: longballin on March 08, 2017, 06:05:00 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on March 07, 2017, 11:02:18 PM

Once Sean Cavanagh goes they will be a very ordinary team... carries them over the line

They?

What brings you here? Are you from an irrelevant county?

southtyronegael

nothing ordinary about the players we have. they are as good as anything dublin or kerry have. they are just being stifled by our negative, one dimensional, 'system'.

Redhand Santa

Quote from: southtyronegael on March 08, 2017, 09:30:45 PM
nothing ordinary about the players we have. they are as good as anything dublin or kerry have. they are just being stifled by our negative, one dimensional, 'system'.

What about the man you want to replace him with Mattie. How's the attacking football you promised
from him going at Cavan? They putting up the big scores and putting Harte to shame? Really excited to see them in action on Sunday.

southtyronegael

well for a start cavan do not have the quality of player we have. i dont care how mc gleenan fairs with cavan. i would just like to see him or someone else get a shot at the tyrone job.

redzone

Malachi o rourke would be the only viable man I could think of to take Tyrone if the chance ever came about.

southtyronegael

yeah o rourke would be an excellent choice too and i couldnt see there bein any opposition in the county to him gettin the job?

Redhand Santa

Quote from: southtyronegael on March 08, 2017, 10:25:24 PM
well for a start cavan do not have the quality of player we have. i dont care how mc gleenan fairs with cavan. i would just like to see him or someone else get a shot at the tyrone job.

You wanted Harte out and mcgleenan in to play attacking football. In 3 games they've averaged 9 points. You could quality of argue players for losing but can't say they're trying to play attacking football with them scores. Roscommon at a similar level have scored far more.

Did you ever think players might be a reason we haven't won the all Ireland recently? Last year we scored heavily in the league final, v Derry and in two games v Cavan. This proves that we can score heavily with the system. The issue is when faced with better players the team has struggled, though we have improved considerably over the last few years.

The only difference between us and the other top 3 teams to date has been the fact that their players have taken scores under pressure in big games. We've created more than enough chances to win every game we've played.

It's not best style to watch and I really hoped it's tweaked a bit this year. But this notion of blindly replacing the manager in the hope the new manager will  play an open attacking game and still compete at the top level is a bit deluded if you ask me.

BennyHarp

Quote from: redzone on March 08, 2017, 10:44:59 PM
Malachi o rourke would be the only viable man I could think of to take Tyrone if the chance ever came about.

Malachi has done a good job with Monaghan but they have been serial losers when they get to the big stage at Croker. That wouldn't inspire confidence!
That was never a square ball!!