Christmas presents for Girlfriends

Started by Galwaybhoy, November 29, 2007, 05:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galwaybhoy

Right lads I'm completely stuck on what to get my girlfriend for Christmas.  We have only being going out a few months but I want to get something soon and not leave it until the last minute.  And ideas or tips?

Also what are ye getting for your other half this Christmas?

AZOffaly

Has she an iPod, or an iPod Nano or something? If you're only going out a few months, don't go crazy unless she is high maintenance. You know the girl, obviously, but some can be spooked by a big pressie early on. (I've heard :D)

Puckoon

Youd never fit in it hardstation.

Ive got my wife her present, no idea what to get the girlfriend.

Sky Blue

A weekend away always goes down well with my missus. Then I can spend the weekend in the pub watch sport.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Galwaybhoy on November 29, 2007, 05:28:53 PM
Right lads I'm completely stuck on what to get my girlfriend for Christmas.  We have only being going out a few months but I want to get something soon and not leave it until the last minute.  And ideas or tips?

Also what are ye getting for your other half this Christmas?
CD
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

JimStynes

Got her an ipod for her main present last year. Getting her perfume and GHD straighteners this year.

Chrisowc

it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

full back

You cant go wrong with a bracelet or necklace, but FFS dont even think about getting a ring

Mind you GB, you could get her a jersey with Mc Geady or O Shea on the back & you could fantasize about them as you............well you know the rest ;)

Puckoon

Quote from: JimStynes on November 29, 2007, 05:52:16 PM
Got her an ipod for her main present last year. Getting her perfume and GHD straighteners.

What are GHD straighteners?

Quote from: Chrisowc on November 29, 2007, 05:52:33 PM
A rabbit.

Girls love rabbits 8)

Youll never get a look in - you'd need to get one for yourself too.

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid